Smartglass achievement

AboveHunter

I need help i cant get the achievement to pop and my smartglass is connected and everything!

Had a similar problem. Make sure you're in control of your hero. Close the app (making sure to fully close it) then relaunch. Achievement unlocked right when it connected for me.

I need help i cant get the achievement to pop and my smartglass is connected and everything!

Hello mate, I had the same issue too. I'm not too sure if what I done got it to unlock but I went back to the Dashboard and went to Settings, System Settings, Console Settings, Connected Devices, Then checked the Game Interruption box.

I'm not saying this will work for definite, maybe the achievement pops up as and when it wants but that's how mine unlocked.

I hope it does for you too.

For those who need the Smartglass Achievement and do not have a current 4.x Android, iOS device, or a Windows 8 PC, but have a older PC (aka not Windows 8), I recommend downloading Bluestacks. Its an Android emulator. Download the free Smartglass app and log on in-game.

Bluestacks can be found here: http://www.bluestacks.com/

For those who need the Smartglass Achievement and do not have a current 4.x Android, iOS device, or a Windows 8 PC, but have a older PC (aka not Windows 8), I recommend downloading Bluestacks. Its an Android emulator. Download the free Smartglass app and log on in-game.

Okay? I don't speak modern techy and I actually don't even know what smartglass is so a little help here please. I have a windows 7 PC and a Samsung galaxy ace smart phone that runs android OS and stuff from google play also my wife has an Android 7" tablet. So what would I have to do to get this achievement?

Okay? I don't speak modern techy and I actually don't even know what smartglass is so a little help here please. I have a windows 7 PC and a Samsung galaxy ace smart phone that runs android OS and stuff from google play also my wife has an Android 7" tablet. So what would I have to do to get this achievement?

you should be able to go to the Google play store and search for Xbox smartglass download the program, then sign in to the program with your Xbox live information. To get the achievement you need to be using the program while you play the game

you should be able to go to the Google play store and search for Xbox smartglass download the program, then sign in to the program with your Xbox live information. To get the achievement you need to be using the program while you play the game

I tried that, after having deleted some of my apps and it would only allow me to download what I thing is like the xbox.com site but on my smartphone and then it told me it wouldn't work and have to use xbox.com on the internet. It sucks, I'll have to try doing it on my wifes Android 7" pad just to get the 'ping' then delete it.

• 1 month later...

i can vouch for this. popped my achievement giving me 100%:uzi:

• 8 months later...

Many thanks for this mate.

I only have a PC with windows 7. But then again when you aim to be a console gamer, its to get away from all the crap and just put a game in and play eh?

I know times though... even if I don't. Consoles have now become app stations that happen to play games. Silly Ms.

Ordered this game this morning as I loved Fable 2 & 3. Then went to PS3 and bought a new 360 yesterday because I missed the old 360 classics.

Anyway.

So when I play Fable Anni, I just open this BlueSticks thing on my puter?

Edited by Brako Von Cruel

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...