Achievement Discussion

l.maciver

• 1 month later...

I played for about an hour before work this morning. As previously stated it is much longer than the first one. going to get your moneys worth for sure. I tried to find a few co-op games online but no luck. Hopefully a few friends will pick it up and I can try the online co-op. If you liked the first one this is a good buy.

I have an idea to try and get fearless. Since you can get moby dick in a coop game even thou it says solo I am assuming you can get fearless in coop too. Me and my gf tried last night, but it was late so we made some errors. When you're on foot on medium have your friend be in a car probably near middle while the foot guy is in back. Have the car take out a lot of guys. Hopefully your friend doesn't die so much so the guy on foot has some extra lives if he dies a lot. We got to the whale, but failed. If someone does this hit me up with a reply saying it works.

As mentioned eariler, 4 of the achievements have the wrong gamer points..

Moby Dick = 10G not 5G

Hot Wired = 10G not 5G

Zoned Out = 20G not 25G

Escapist = 20G not 25G

Spotted this, when my points on this site didn't match up to my Gamercard.

As mentioned eariler, 4 of the achievements have the wrong gamer points..

Moby Dick = 10G not 5G

Hot Wired = 10G not 5G

Zoned Out = 20G not 25G

Escapist = 20G not 25G

Spotted this, when my points on this site didn't match up to my Gamercard.

Ha ha, I was going to call this out yesterday, but I got sidetracked. Good call, MR_GM. Hopefully someone will fix it soon.

Ha ha, I was going to call this out yesterday, but I got sidetracked. Good call, MR_GM. Hopefully someone will fix it soon.

I hope someone will fix soon, how do you let an admin know, or is there another thread to report faults :confused:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...