Achievement Trading Thread

l.maciver

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be glad to help anyone out with this game. I'll need achievements just like everyone else here so someone message me to game with me. account is FUNGALSHAMBLER.

If you game with me, I'll tell others to game with you as well (accomplishing the Zone Out achievement fairly easily); hopefully you'll do the same for me (give me accounts that helped you out, and that account can help me out). If we can get 6 members to try to do a round robin effect with each other the Zone Out achievement will be accomplished in no time. Well hopefully responds. Message me on xbox-live at FUNGALSHAMBLER. In message put assault hereos 2, and I'll know what you're talking about.

I've only got the first moby dick achievement, so I will be needing the rest. Good player with microphone here, add me to XBL if you'd like to help myself, and yourself out. I played assault heroes 1, so I know how to play.

Friend request to Carter x360a if you are interested in doing ANY of these achievement with me :D

EDIT: I got all my achievements 'cept for beating the game on hard witha buddy so if anyone is game for a 3 hour session just hit me up.

Edited by Perfectionist66

I need help with all the co op achievements. that includes the underground zones etc. If someone is interested in doing the missions co op please send me a friend request with a messega that it is for assault heroes.

I really want the achievements but its like im the only person who has this game. none of the people on my friend list has this game and when i do multiplayer in game it cant find any games... so help would really be apreciated.

Thanks in advance,

I really want the achievements but its like im the only person who has this game. none of the people on my friend list has this game and when i do multiplayer in game it cant find any games... so help would really be apreciated.

Just go online and start a zone battle on area 6 on medium. press ready and go do something (play guitar, computer, etc) and when you hear the music stop and the game start, someone joined and started. turn around, and get two zone achievements while getting work towards zoned out.

just something to get you started. my friend and I are gonna beat the game on hard right now to get the full 200 so I can't really help, sorry.

I got all the achievements today with Ghostfacekillah, he played the whole story on hard with me and did all the zones with me to.

The only thing i need to do now is play with 5 more diffrent people to get the zoned achievement. i tried to host one and do something else but no one ever joins me...

So i am asking you guys again, please help me and invite me or something sometime.

Help is apreciated,

I could use help getting all the co-op/zone battle achievements... will help with whatever anyone else needs, too.

Gamertag is Ayepecks

Best times for me are any time after noon (central United States time) Monday, Wednesday or Friday or all Saturday/Sunday.

[EDIT: Specifically, I need to get that last zone achievement -- destroying the spaceships (1), zoned out (2), and the twin 4 co-op weapon 10 kills one (3) all in zone battles; need to beat the game in co-op on hard (4) and do all the underground levels (5), and the smoothie freeze/shatter one (6)]

Edited by Ayepeck

Updated: I'm looking for a partner for the Escapist achievement, if anyone's interested.

My gamertag is Ayepecks... just message me and we'll set up a time.

I'm also trying to get two of the co-op achievements (hard and underground).

Edited by Ayepeck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im looking to complete the Heroes Campaign and the Zoned Out achievement. If your willing to complete the game in one sitting send a message and friend request to Bastado .

Edited by Bastado
Now all that I need is Zoned Out...anyone reading this please send me a message and request