is this game any good?

aKa Sephiroth

was a big fan of the show back in the day. just wondering if anybody found this game enjoyable at all? if not like what did you find wrong with it? gameplay or just really short?

just wondering figured i could pick it up at an eb for like 5 bucks as something to do

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I've read throught the forums about this game and everyone seems to say its a 3-5 out of 10 game. I would have to agree only because of a few things.

-repetativeness, Not very good instructions on everything in the game, the difficulty right off the bat in the game seems to be for those who are very adept at RTS and even then seems a little difficult, and the customization of everything to me wasn't very good...seems like they couldn've added different zoids or upgraded more parts and weapons. The game was not very in-depth.

On a good note I like this type of game (somewhat like final fantasy tactics) except it lacks a lot customization. Game had a lot of potential but after playing isn't really worth it unless your a huge zoids fan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...