Achievement Guide

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/Retail/209/1Dc8P2Ni.jpg Ultimate Defender

Headquarters is the easiest map to achieve this on, although even then it's not easy.

Definatly NOT the easiest ive tried HQ many times and failed,closed my team got was 10 min left when myself and the other remaining play died

I did it on a different map we never failed, just restarted 1 time for someone to join, very easy.I think we had 9 people

Ill have to add the map name when i go on i thought it was the cut but im not sure ill have to check and edit

Meh it wont let me on graw 2 online for w.e reason

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/Retail/209/0zc8P2Nn.jpg Hawk's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat

i dont get this achievement could any one help me.

This one is actully easy go to quick mission and do the quick mission that your shotting from the helicopter.. not sure which one it is possibley the 3rd quick mission anways you start in the helipcopter and that is how you get it!!! hope that help any more question PM me

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/Retail/209/1Dc8P2Ni.jpg Ultimate Defender

Headquarters is the easiest map to achieve this on, although even then it's not easy. You MUST use default settings (i.e. no respawns, territory = base. The best method is to have your whole team use the M36 SAW with the single-shot burst to conserve ammo, and work in groups with one group relieving the other as they run out of ammo.

Headquarters is probley not the easliest map.. i have beat it a couple times now on the map cut.. you need at least 7 or 8 people for it to be good.. 2 people watch right. 3 people watch left, and just camp that way no one kills each other.. the other 2 or 3 people just sit back behind the green crate and wait untill your team mates iter need more amo or you guys just want to switch.. make sure you do use your m36 SAW with single shot!! Big waves come ever 15mins!! The right side only probley gets 15-20 people in the whole hour, so if someone is low on amo they can always switch with someone on the right! hope that helps!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If u go for the ''Mission Accomplished Achievement''

can u shoot ure secondary objective and then quit the game?

or do have to complete the whole mission for it?

if so screw this achievement then, i'm not gonna put many time in the single player cause i don't like to play single games hehe

http://card.mygamercard.net/NL/cylinder/The+1+Scorpion.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble unlocking the "team elite" achievement. I've went through and only killed one person. My team has killed the rest but still nothing. Any ideas as to what's going on? Are they not allowed to take even one bullet? When they say wounded I think they mean when their laying on the ground, and you have to heal them. Am I wrong in that thought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pistoleer: easiest done in a cc pack 2 campaign mission.

Color Guard: needs to be done in ctf mode. gab the enemy's flag and kill 3 of them.

Untouchable: this one is very easy just do a co-op campaign mission and just play it just don't die for 10 min and atleast kill 3 enemies.

Ghost Town (Co-op) Perfect: complete ghost town campaign mission.

Riverbed (Co-op) Perfect: complete riverbed campaign mission.

Depot (Co-op) Perfect: make sure you don't kill the guys at the helicopter and blow up the fuel tank first.

Stronghold (Co-op) Perfect: let 1-2 person(s) take out the ADATS and take over the outposts and the rest defend the stronghold and informant

Bridges (Co-op) Perfect: complete bridges campaign mission.

Caves (Co-op) Perfect: don't kill the guy with the red baret

Railroad Bridge (Co-op) Perfect: complete RR bridge campaign mission.

Kickin' it Old School: the easiest map is plantation. make sure the drone is off, no respawns and hard difficulty

Battlefield (Co-op) Perfect: complete battlefield campaign mission.

Plantation (Co-op) Perfect: make sure you clear out both enemy camps

Swamp Airfield(Co-op) Perfect: make sure you disable the comm towers simultaneously and DON'T blow up the aircrafts before you disabled the comm towers.

2-point Swing: first grab there flag then kill the enemy carring your team flag and recover it then score.

Clever Retort: easiest done in campaign throw a grenade to an enemy then run towards him so he can shoot you ( needs to be done in a cc pack 1 map)

From Downtown: this achievement is a bit glitchy i got it when i got only 1 grenade kill. make sure you do it on a cc pack 1 map

• 2 weeks later...
pretty sure you have to finish the missions, and not miss any of the secondary objectives. So you have to complete each mission, accomplishing everything to unlock it.

Not true - I got Mission Accomplished by hitting the secondary objective, making it to a checkpoint then quitting. You may even be able to quit immediately after hitting the objective but I wanted to play it safe.

well, I'm finally done with GRAW 2. the only achievement that gave me s*** was "60 Min Defender."

anyways...

after today, I'm gonna be done with GRAW 2 boosting so if you want to do any boosting today, get at me.

and before everyone comes to me asking for all of these achievements... don't think I'm gonna get all of these achievements for you & you not help me out in some way. one or two is fine but once you get to 3, 4, 5+ that's when it's gets to be a waste of my time...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
In the achievement guide it says for co-op veteren to just play missions over and over because the other game types take more time, all i did was played co-op elimination with about 5 other people on embassy, it only took around 3 minutes a game.

The easiest way to do Co-Op Veteren is to make a Recon match make it a Custom game on Headquarters where you only have to Recon 1 Zone and Alarms are turned off. Then everyone equip MGL's. Run to the Zone killing the 3 groups of Enemies takes 51 seconds per game. 30 minutes to get 30 missions.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the politest way possible, the isn't too good. The CoOp missions only label what it says in the game. The multiplayer achievements only state what it obvious from the achievement details themselves and as for the Enforcer achievement "Easiest to get with some well place shots with a grenadier kit." Unless you are talking about the assault rifles, then you would have to host a match seeing as explosives are usually restricted.

• 3 months later...