Anything I can do to make it run smoother?

StillTIPPIN187

Its really laggy on my laptop..

Its just a standard Vista Laptop (Dell Inspiron i17R-2617MRB 17.3-Inch) I dont think there is anything to special about it.

Well, Online seems to be alot better than the campaign.. well i get in camapign and as soon as enemies spawn and im in fight mode its like crazy hard to get a accurate shot like i would on xbox (im using a 360 controller)

Its very laggy and delayed.. anyone have my problem? did you go through the whole game like it or just say fuck it?

The problem would be your Vista and probably all the crapware that comes installed running in the background. Try this (I don't know what the equivalent to Vista is) to optimize/free up your memory:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/beginners-tips-to-optimize-windows-7-for-better-performance

Then remove any software you don't need that launches at startup by clicking to:

Start

Run...

type -> msconfig

then go to the "startup" tab

then uncheck anything useless/that you don't need running at startup like Quicktime or iTunes (do not uncheck any Windows stuff). It will asks you restart the computer. After rebooting your computer, check the box in the message so that the pop-up message won't show up at subsequent bootings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

H2V just sucks as far as lag goes. I've only played one game, but the BR seemed more like a DMR and the guy got a Running Riot on me (he was using a controller, me a keyboard/mouse). I must say, I can tread lag if I've got a controller to boot, but with a keyboard and mouse, I'm out of my element. It wouldn't matter as much if not for lag, but lag + keyboard and mouse = me losing too much.