Achievement Trading Thread

CHR0M3TAC0

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, thanks to MentalMattZero, Argead, Achiever TM and DreamTheater PT.

Thank you guys ;) hope to boost with you again in other games!

1 Achiever TM

2 Achiever TM 1

3 Achiever TM 2

4 the Jummy

5 the Jummy 1

6 the jummy 2

7 bofur22

8 bofur22 1

9 LappenPW1

10 LappenPW2

11 ODST Streck

12 LappenPW

I have unlocked all achievements but I am still organizing the session for today at 10pm EST. If there are enough players to boost without me I will leave the session, otherwise I will keep in the session to help you guys getting all castle achievements

Got 4 Controllers. Need vehicle kills, laser kills, Hard Light Shield Assassination, Forerunner Weapon disintegrations, and vehicle splatters.

Will help with any of yours!

GT: Catharsist

I have a limited time to do it, so first come first serve!

1 Achiever TM

2 Achiever TM 1

3 Achiever TM 2

4 the Jummy

5 the Jummy 1

6 the jummy 2

7 bofur22

8 bofur22 1

9 LappenPW1

10 LappenPW2

11 ODST Streck

12 LappenPW

I have unlocked all achievements but I am still organizing the session for today at 10pm EST. If there are enough players to boost without me I will leave the session, otherwise I will keep in the session to help you guys getting all castle achievements

Hey buddy, thanks for keeping it together. I have two people who can help, so you can eliminate your guests, if everyone else shows up.

Disc07

Tgisme

1 Achiever TM

2 Achiever TM 1

3 Achiever TM 2

4 the Jummy

5 the Jummy 1

6 the jummy 2

7 bofur22

8 bofur22 1

9 LappenPW1

10 LappenPW2

11 ODST Streck

12 LappenPW

I wouldn't mind getting in on this too if there's people that don't show. Maybe one of the committed peeps can eliminate their guest controller. I'll be on starting about 930pm EST.

Hey buddy, thanks for keeping it together. I have two people who can help, so you can eliminate your guests, if everyone else shows up.

Disc07

Tgisme

LappenPW have 3 guests but I only put 2 into the list, anyway I am going to show up at 10pm and invite you all to my game/party, if there are enough player I am leaving the session and left you in charge of the boosting session ok? I really hope everybody show up :p

So the list goes like this right now:

1 Achiever TM

2 Tgisme

3 Disc07

4 the Jummy

5 the Jummy 1

6 handy723

7 bofur22

8 bofur22 1

9 LappenPW1

10 LappenPW2

11 ODST Streck

12 LappenPW

EDIT: I'M DONE WITH HALO 4, AFTER SET UP THIS SESSION TO HELP THOSE GUYS, MY JOB IS DONE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MORE FRIEND REQUESTS, MESSAGES HERE OR ON XBL TO BOOST THIS GAME!

Edited by Achiever TM

ok, it worked pretty well last time so I'm going to put out a list for saturday, April 13th around 12pm, noon, if anyone can get on. I have 3 controllers and would like to get a full lobby if possible, just to make things easiest.

GT: Dean Beagle

list

Team 1

-me-3 controllers

-(my clone)

-(my clone)

-player 4

-player 5

-player 6

Team 2

-player 1

-player 2

-player 3

-player 4

-player 5

-player 6

currently need 9 more people and/or controllers for full lobby. if you are interested let me know in this thread or by PM, I'll try to make sure I check both.