How did this game get flawless reviews?

What a steaming shit load of fuck this RPG is so below mediocre it's terrifying the amount of glitches and issues that occur within basic gameplay and questing system is bullocks. Are companies paying for review scores or are they just smoking crack? I really suggest waiting until they patch everything up this shit is unplayable without having to restart the game due to glitches. what's with game developers releasing unfinished/broken content bunch of scam artists really

I take an extremely dim view of trolls trying to start arguments. I have reported you.

Ashley is a girls name you inbred, if you think this game is great you're highly delusional or new to the RPG genre the developers couldn't even get the fundamentals right it's a shame one can be satisfied with such mediocrity

Ashley is a girls name you inbred, if you think this game is great you're highly delusional or new to the RPG genre the developers couldn't even get the fundamentals right it's a shame one can be satisfied with such mediocrity

Quick, someone call the Troll Slayers. Someone has sand in their vagina. I have had zero issues with the game. You clearly are frustrated by how terrible you are at RPGs. It's okay, we get it. No need to come here and cry GLITCH when you can't beat something. I'd like you to describe all these so called glitches that make the game unplayable for only you and no one else.

There's no problem with beating anything the problem is the game functions like it's in alpha testing it's evidently sub par to many other games in the genre, it's an unfinished product that was overhyped and released early makes me sick how you can just kiss your sister on the lips like that

There's no problem with beating anything the problem is the game functions like it's in alpha testing it's evidently sub par to many other games in the genre, it's an unfinished product that was overhyped and released early makes me sick how you can just kiss your sister on the lips like that

Yet again, in the numerous posts you have made in this thread, you have yet to mention all these bugs that make the game unplayable.

That's a terrible shame, but I, along with many others, feel that this game is one of the best of its kind for quite some time. I'm sorry that you don't feel the same.

Tell you what, why don't you take your crayons and scribble out exactly what your gripes are with this game, and then once you are done, take your doll and show them where the bad man touched you...

Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean it's bad. This is by far one of the best games I've played in a very long time, and apart from some very minor combat issues, I am yet to actually encounter any bugs or glitches in this game that deter its enjoyment for me.

Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean it's bad. This is by far one of the best games I've played in a very long time, and apart from some very minor combat issues, I am yet to actually encounter any bugs or glitches in this game that deter its enjoyment for me.

I had an npc float slightly off the ground. ..... RAGGGHHH S++T game :p

Seriously though, never played a game like this and really enjoying it. I can definitely see there is a learning curve to it and it doesn't appear to be a game you can rush. Rushing into situations generally results in death and failure.

With the run and gun culture of COD games, which im assuming the OP is part of, i can see how it would be frustrating.

Glad to see Jackson can no longer spew his hatred here. It's fine to have a different opinion of the game, but he was clearly just going on to wind people up rather than make any serious point.

Incidentally, one of the reasons I like to come here is for the community - by and large people like him are very, very rare. I go to GameFAQs to get a few tips on games but i'd never become a member of the forums due to the awful community there.

I've had no glitches with my game.

The learning curve is pretty high (I think), but I've gotten better at the combat since the Prologue.

Really enjoying this game and I'm having a blast with it.

Only complaints are load times on death and text size, but I really can't think of anything else that has bothered me up to this point - and I'm 47 hours into the game.

EDIT: Also, el oh el at the OP being banned :p

no problems, enjoying the game, even the tough learning curve and its one more go factor is amusing, few minor floors in the controls, but overall solid game, deffo a cut above the rest, not even left the prologue area yet as there is so much to do..

OP is just a whiney little bitch who cant play games that dont hold his hand, guarantee if he ever plays FPS games everyone who kills him is glitching ,cheating and its bullshit.

oh and reported for being a bum nugget.

Say what you want, I've read of bugs and glitches but what is counting for me is if I've personally expierienced them, that was not the case in around 45 hours. I think there are bugs, as always in games of this size but the fact that I haven't encountered a single one on my own makes this game even more outstanding and it's miles away from being unplayable.

I think it does not only deserve the praise it gets, the good reviews are not even good enough. This game is an outstanding masterpiece in regards of world design, story, characters, dialouge choices, writing and even the combat is great and diverse. That combined with well made side quests, a content filled world with incredible enemie designs and a simple but effective crafting system brings this game on another level in the rpg sector. I don't know a single story driven rpg except for dark souls that I would call worthy to be compared to the witcher 3, and that is something completely different. CDPR made a promise, and taken in credit that this is not a giant size studio, they have deliverd, big time, and they have put Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age and Mass Effect (to only name a few) to shame, they have even outmastered the witcher 2.

Say what you want, I've read of bugs and glitches but what is counting for me is if I've personally expierienced them, that was not the case in around 45 hours. I think there are bugs, as always in games of this size but the fact that I haven't encountered a single one on my own makes this game even more outstanding and it's miles away from being unplayable.

I think it does not only deserve the praise it gets, the good reviews are not even good enough. This game is an outstanding masterpiece in regards of world design, story, characters, dialouge choices, writing and even the combat is great and diverse. That combined with well made side quests, a content filled world with incredible enemie designs and a simple but effective crafting system brings this game on another level in the rpg sector. I don't know a single story driven rpg except for dark souls that I would call worthy to be compared to the witcher 3, and that is something completely different. CDPR made a promise, and taken in credit that this is not a giant size studio, they have deliverd, big time, and they have put Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age and Mass Effect (to only name a few) to shame, they have even outmastered the witcher 2.

A very well-written post.

I agree with it all. For a studio of only 200 people, I applaud CD's work. It's outstanding. The writing in this game is probably the best I've seen in any game to date.

I really don't blame GameSpot's reviewer in calling it "a masterpiece" and "one of the best games in the industry."

completely agree with you man love the game the story the world and i love that the side quests are also well written. love the combat the enemies its all really good. wanted to carry on playing today but got stuck babysitting lol

dont know about dark souls tho. i love dark souls have 100s of hours on 1 and 2 but i dont have a clue what the story is really about