Boned on getting Boned achievement

I need it. Surprisingly I have about 20,000 kills in this game probably, and have played multiplayer alot, but still haven't gotten this one, the dual crush achievment, or the seduction achievment. It's aggravating. If you want to try and form up a team to get this one, I'm game. GT is DM Dev1anc3. I might have one person that can help out as well.

I am also missing this achievement, along with Lifeguard, Grim Synergy, Poetic Justice, Slaughtervania, Wicked Deep Pockets, and Pack Rat. I haven't played multiplayer yet, I tried to get into one match the other day and I was kicked out from the lag. That's what I get for getting this game way too late.

I finally got it last night, but I'd be more than happy to help out if needed. I only need to get the seduction achievment now, so next time when I get in a chapter 7. I'm going to chill outside of the boss door until someone gets seduced, then jump in the boss room and kill them... MWAHAHahahhaahhhh.... hah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Also need this achievement if anybody wann play just add me, im not gold in this moment but if somebody have the party and just need 1 i can use 48 hours code and help and also be help so i can get the achievement.

My Gamertag is javierabdo

You can count me and my friend in.

GT: ichiban shijiro

Friends GT: Milamin

We're usually on around 10pm EST till +3am EST

Looks like the above 4 people are recent too. Just send me a friend request, and I'll organize a run this weekend. I'll send a follow up message asking you what's the best time frame for YOU, after I accept your friend request. Thanks.

Edited by Shijiro