How to make cars faster/have better traction?

Chicago Bearhawks

Is there any way to improve traction or top speed on any vehicles? It seems from LSC that all you can do is max out acceleration and add about 1% to brakes, at he very best. Am I missing anything?

Also, why are the stats in game/LSC different than an actual race. It always has my acceleration maxed out in the game or when I'm at the shop, but if I go to use that car in a race, it has crappy acceleration?

Is there any way to improve traction or top speed on any vehicles? It seems from LSC that all you can do is max out acceleration and add about 1% to brakes, at he very best. Am I missing anything?

Also, why are the stats in game/LSC different than an actual race. It always has my acceleration maxed out in the game or when I'm at the shop, but if I go to use that car in a race, it has crappy acceleration?

Is it front wheel drive or rear wheel? Lowering tire pressure will increase traction. Also, rear spoiler will increase traction. Better grip tires too. Although, in most cases, better traction will result in lower top end speed.

Of course, it depends on whether they simulate this or not in the game.

Is it front wheel drive or rear wheel? Lowering tire pressure will increase traction. Also, rear spoiler will increase traction. Better grip tires too. Although, in most cases, better traction will result in lower top end speed.

Of course, it depends on whether they simulate this or not in the game.

They don't....we could also go into lowering the center of gravity or increasing downforce using incremental front wing splitters, but that would be just as pointless.....

So I'm correct in that acceleration and a tiny, tiny bit of braking are the only stats that can be raised?

Also, has anyone else noticed different stats between their vehicles when they're in the shop/garage and when they're in game? I have acceleration maxed out on every vehicle, but when I get to a race, it may only be about halfway filled when it shows the stats.

wait are you talking about SP or MP?

are there even races in SP?

Online.

Yes.

You can use mods in races online.

Make sure you own a modded car in The class your racing, then just find your custom car in the car select.

I used my modified Buffalo with full acceleration and was being beat on the straights by a stock Buffalo without them slipstreaming (private match). Not to mention, the stats don't even show you the accurate stats for your modified cars when you're in a race, as if the modifications don't work.