chattering teeth...??? help.

codmaster

has this happened to anyone else..

i have completed the game twice now.

both times i can get all the riddles ...but i still need to kill chattering teeth in the medical building.

is this a glitch or is there somewhere i am missing....i can't seem to find anymore anywhere..

is there a room or something i have missed during the game...

can anyone please help ..

thanks

Edited by codmaster

I am also having this problem, with the Mansion I am at 17/20 and so is my friend. I am kapoodled over here I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE! I'm starting to think it's glitched or they hid these teeth so well, you have to throw random batarangs to hit them.

Go to the Warden's Office and look up. There is a second floor there you can fly up to. That's where the last three teeth were for me.

Im also missing some teeth in the medical building, does anyone have any idea if there is a hidden room that some teeth are in or am i just missing them lying around on the floor somewhere.

I was missing one here. Turns out it was in the room that had the gas, on the platform beside the switch for the second fan. There could have been up to 3 sets of teeth in that room. I can't quite remember though.

I was missing two in Arkham West, but I found them in the tunnel between Arkham West and Arkham East. It's the tunnel on the south side of the map by where the "Scarecrow Canister" puzzle was. If you follow it from west to east, at the door that opens up to Arkham East there's two teeth.

Hopefully those are the ones you're missing.

They always come in sets of three, so during normal play whenever you see one pair of teeth, always look around for the other two nearby. That should at least prevent missing the occasional one or two. Then, if you reach the end with some missing, you know it'll be a complete set of three that you've not seen at all - which should narrow down where they could be. Keep listening for the chattering sound as well - you can generally hear that when you're in the same room as the teeth, even if you can't see them.

They always come in sets of three, so during normal play whenever you see one pair of teeth, always look around for the other two nearby. That should at least prevent missing the occasional one or two. Then, if you reach the end with some missing, you know it'll be a complete set of three that you've not seen at all - which should narrow down where they could be. Keep listening for the chattering sound as well - you can generally hear that when you're in the same room as the teeth, even if you can't see them.

They come in sets of 2 or 3, otherwise you wouldn't be able to have a total of 10 and 20. Basic math :)