How do you have a orgy in Fable 3?

yourdaddy227

The Sex Invite option doesn't show for me. I've tried talking to them, being nice to them, and being evil to them. They just don't want any from my Hero. I can get a single prostite to a bed at a time, but since I'm tring to upgrade my weapons that need a 4 person orgy, it doesn't help.

If your character is male, you could just be unlucky in the sense they're both lesbians. Likewise, if your character is female, they won't get freaky with you unless they're lesbian or bisexual. I think that's how it works anyway. However i was under the impression whores were bisexual by default (Zane for example) so that's a bit odd. You should press A and then press RB for the sex invite.

Is anyone able to successfully do an orgy with 4 people (3 prostitutes plus yourself)? I chose to build the whorehouse. While in there, I "invite to sex" on one person then drag her to a bed. Then I go "invite to sex" on the next person and drag her to the same bed. By the time I've invited the third person, the first one (or the first two) will start walking away. Even if I get all three inside a partitioned bed, and I select "use bed", the max # of sex partners (as shown on my stats page) is 2. Any hints on how to successfully do it with all 3 prostitutes?

Never hold their hand, once invited for sex they'll follow you anywhere, even through fast travel. You also need 4 other people, so really it's a 5-way at least.

OMFG. Thank you. It was so frustrating before, but it worked easily without the hand holding. So I guess the lesson here is to ignore the prompt that fills up the top 20% of my screen telling me to press LT to hold hands and lead them to a bed. LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Face to the palm..............hold their hands...........................idiot

Was it necessary to be obnoxiously rude when you don't even know how to do it.

Besides the ignorance. You have to give sex invites to all the prostitutes you can find. I suppose you're trying to get the 4 people one orgy thing.

• 6 months later...