Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys must be busy. Only two were online at the appointed time today so the boost had to be postponed.

To my surprise, Sector Control is quite popular today and I could waste no effort into finding games. I lost all mine because people were too crazy with shotguns (2 hits at long range = dead).

Let's do our best next time. Fire Controller and High Achiever are tough to get.

I know you guys must be busy. Only two were online at the appointed time today so the boost had to be postponed.

To my surprise, Sector Control is quite popular today and I could waste no effort into finding games. I lost all mine because people were too crazy with shotguns (2 hits at long range = dead).

Let's do our best next time. Fire Controller and High Achiever are tough to get.

If you organise a time, please shout it out across the Xbox messager. Easier for me to follow as the xbox is on more than the PC :)

Cheers

Alright, lets have a Medal of Honor boosting match at 9 PM (San Francisco) on 20th of December.

Modes: Sector Control & Objective Raid

Players: 5+

Targets: Fire Controller, High Achiever, XP & 2hr related achievos

Load up Medal of Honor by the time described. Please be on time.

Details:

In Sector Control, take alternate turns to capture a control point. This is the fastest way to gain points and acquire offense support actions. But Sector Control is the third favorite game mode so random people may crash our party.

As a compromise, we may use Objective Raid instead. This mode is basically dead all day.

Edited by Himuton

Alright, lets have a Medal of Honor boosting match at 9 PM (San Francisco) on 20th of December.

Details:

In Sector Control, take alternate turns to capture a control point. This is the fastest way to gain points and acquire offense support actions. But Sector Control is the third favorite game mode so random people may crash our party.

As a compromise, we may use Objective Raid instead. This mode is basically dead all day.

That would be like 6 AM my time, I can try to be online but I just can't promise.

Details:

I got your message on XBL about 11pm San Fran time this evening. I'm in CST, which means we'd be starting at 1am my time. Working tomorrow, so I can't really make that work. I'm posting this in hopes that anyone else not able to make it tonight can still get together soon. Feel free to add me on Live, and we'll make it work another time.