top reasons you should stick with last gen for now

Deadsea 1993

is this thread a fucking joke seriously..? the graphics from the 360/ps3 of bf4 to the xbox one/ps4 is very very noticeable. and not only that but the devs are just starting to use the hardware for next gen. so games now look good sure.. but not great. in 3-4 years the games will look even more superb than what they did in 2013/14.

There is a difference but it's not a huge difference. Give it a few years and we'll all be blown away.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference but it's not a huge difference. Give it a few years and we'll all be blown away.
exactly but there is a noticeable difference. i remember playing the bf4 beta on the x360 and wow was it ugly looking. but after playing it on the xbox one it's just beautiful.

fuck are you talking about? i pointed a flaw in one of op's reasons.

just saying the op said the graphics aint much better yet. i dont see a massive difference myself except for ryse. i cant wait to see what the graphics are like in a couple years time, they are gonna be awesome. i said what ui said because it jus sounded like you thought the op said never get a next gen. sorry if i read it the wrong way lol

The Witcher 3 is probably going to be the first, true next-gen game :D

that game looks awesome. i want ff15 haha

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

Of 2014... Just imagine how good games are going to look in 2016-17.

Well yeah, of 2014 was implied ;)

I think starting in 2016, games are going to blow us away. If Ryse and The Witcher 3 (based off videos) look as stunning as they do now, in two years…oh god.

Take The Elder Scrolls for example. Skyrim was a beauty. If Bethesda adopts CD Projekt's new REDEngine, since it's an engine for RPG only, then ohhhhhhh myyyyy godddd. The next Elder Scrolls game in like 2018/2019 will be eye-candy-orgasmic-tistic.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently I am thinking about the PS4 due to how much the Xbox One cost here in Japan. Then I saw game play for Infamous Second Son then it really helped me decide what I want. here's the kicker, I will only by either if one of them get more games I like to play on it. Seeing how I don't play games just because they are put out on the shelves, then I guess it is a waiting game.