Save often!!!!!

Judivarious

I haven't had a problem yet and have been playing for hours but then again you never know, thank you for the warning. I save everytime I get the next key card. ^_^

No problem. Someone told me, 'Its not the game, it's your xbox" in a private message, but that's a bunch of B.S.

If it were my xbox, I wouldn't be able to play games like Call of Duty, Rock Band, etc. for long periods of time like I do.

If it were my xbox, I wouldn't be able to play games like Call of Duty, Rock Band, etc. for long periods of time like I do.

You might not be able to much longer. I played Doom II for 4 hours this morning without a hitch.

Some games to have freezing problems specific to them, but Doom II doesn't appear to be one of them thus far.

No problem. Someone told me, 'Its not the game, it's your xbox" in a private message, but that's a bunch of B.S.

Why is that bs ? The lego games has the same problems. It just happens to some xboxes

It's not the game, I played for about 20 minutes without a single problem. Just check your xbox and reset your router.

:rolleyes:

This game does not have a freezing problem. Neither do the vast majority of games people complain about. It's you, not the game. Maybe your download messed up somehow. Maybe your 360 is nearing the end of its lifespan. Maybe you just got unlucky (any software could freeze at random just because nothing is ever perfect). But two freezes =/= a freezing problem.

It's not the game, I played for about 20 minutes without a single problem. Just check your xbox and reset your router.

reset your router? what would that have to do with anything unless the OP is playing online.

:rolleyes:

This game does not have a freezing problem.

Really?

(any software could freeze at random just because nothing is ever perfect). But two freezes =/= a freezing problem.

Ah, when "any software" freezes random it is your hardware? That's utter bullshit.

This game has bugs, and one could be, that it freezes at certain circumstances. I had a freeze too, and my box is a two month old MW2 edition elite, which was not used very often. So it is more likely, that this is a random software bug, than a hardware failure.

Another bug is a flickering effect of dissapearing enemies, which can be seen randomly at certain mapspots.

Ah, when "any software" freezes random it is your hardware? That's utter bullshit.
Did I say it was absolutely most definitely the hardware? No? Okay. The only bullshit here is you putting words in my mouth.

I said that a random freeze here or there is not a freezing problem. So far, this thread only has three instances of freezing reported, and a vast majority of people saying they had no problems. Obviously the game does not have a freezing problem, does it? If it did, there'd be more reports than this. But anything can freeze for any reason at any time. An occasional freezing incident can happen with anything for any number of reasons, it doesn't necessarily mean a problem with the game.

In short: a game freezing on three very separate occasions =/= a freezing problem. If there was one, there would be a lot more complaints about it.

I just beat the secret level of NRFTL and the game froze up trying to save afterwards. So for anyone saying it's just him, it's not. The game has been out for one day, give it some time for a few more bad experiences.