cant get training

xxmtgxx

i cant get training in block for some reason or another

the plp who are soposed to give it to me wont do crap i bribed them and hit every last thing they say

theonly one who will is huurman or w/e in anvil fighters guild but she says im to high to be trained by her when im a 48 and we are both at apprentice lvl

i need help im get extremely friggin aggravated here!

maybe her block skill is less than yours. hers might be 35 or 40 so while you're both apprentices, you are more skilled than she is.

there was a trick in morrowind where you good get a spell to increase another person's skill in something, cast it on a trainer and then they would be able to train you more than they normally would. i don't know if that's possible in oblivion.

maybe her block skill is less than yours. hers might be 35 or 40 so while you're both apprentices, you are more skilled than she is.

there was a trick in morrowind where you good get a spell to increase another person's skill in something, cast it on a trainer and then they would be able to train you more than they normally would. i don't know if that's possible in oblivion.

Interesting. I wonder if there is something like that in Oblivion.

There are Low-Level Trainers (train skill up to 40), Mid-Level Trainers (train skill up to 70) and Master Trainers (train skill up to 100)

When I find trainers it says something like "You are already fully trained at this level". Do you have to level up and then head back to those trainers? I should try it out because I've leveled up a couple times since I last tried.

you need to increase you major skills by 10 levels collectively to level up. so to keep people with a lot of money from training their way through multiple levels at a time you're only allowed to visit a trainer 5 times per level. this forces you to level up the old fashined way with real world experience. in morrowind, if you had a spare 1,000 gold or so you could pretty much buy yourself a level. you can't do that anymore.