59/60 templars killed

yelkcubnwahs

• 2 weeks later...

I also had problems with the templars near flag 12 and near flags 28 / 29...

they didnt apear to me but i the next they where standing there :)

so maybe its one of those :) im glad im done with the kongdom flags / templars in kingdom.. the others are much easier :p

Yeah. I got 58/60. This is after going through post-game, keeping notes in Notepad, and clearing everything out. I read about the glitched templar, on flag 54, found him, and am STILL 2 short. This game's so big - the thought of going through all the maps again for two guys, makes me want to cry.

No-one by kingdom flag 12, or 28/29, re-checked those. Any other glitchy templars I should know about, before I start galloping around the middle east?

Also stuck on 59/60. Checked back all locations and there are definitely no other templars around. What gets me worried is that whilst I was in Damascus I got into a fight and a templar joined in, I killed him but it did not register. I have gone back to this location and he is definitely no longer there. Think I may just have to kill them all again whilst I go for the conversationist achievement.

This one and the Kingdom Flags Ach. made it into my list of Never Again Achievements. However, I missed the very first conversation with Lucy and missed Conversationalist because of that. :(

I'll have to repeat the whole game because of one missed sentence. :mad:

I had no idea once you beat the game you couldn't go back and look for all the flags and templars. So I didn't get any of those. Don't think I will go back and play the game again just for those. And does anyone know if you start a new game do you have to go and found everything all over again? I guessing you do, just would save me lots of time if someone knew otherwise.

To all of you searching for one or two templars, I had one glitch on me in the kingdom due to getting into a fight with a bunch of guards and he disappeared until the game refreshed itself and I was a long way past him. If you're looking for a specific one, and get into a fight, try riding 20-30 seconds away until the game refreshes and you become annonymous then go back and see if he reappeared.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
I had no idea once you beat the game you couldn't go back and look for all the flags and templars. So I didn't get any of those. Don't think I will go back and play the game again just for those. And does anyone know if you start a new game do you have to go and found everything all over again? I guessing you do, just would save me lots of time if someone knew otherwise.

You can go back and look for the flags and templars once the game completes.

I'm also on 59\60 templars and 99\100 flags in both Jerasulem and Damascas, looks like I'm going through the maps again :-(

I kind of had this problem too, I was keeping track of the templars with the maps on www.assassinscreed-maps.com and noticed I was missing one so I starting backtracking. I found him in the guard camp just outside of Acre (near the big hole in the ground behind a tent) - even though I distinctly remember having killed him on my first run-through (anyone else had this kind of glitch?). I think your only option is really to backtrack using the maps and be methodical. Sorry :(

I had this same problem but I didn't missed a single templar. Instead, one of the templars in Jerusalem's rich district wouldn't register towards the achievement after I killed him, and I killed him at least five or six times. I know the term glitch is tossed around loosely on this site, but this templar seriously must have been glitched. If you were looking at http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/JerusalemRich.htm, he would be templar #2, just west of flag 5.

If anyone else has had the same problem with this guy, I would suggest climbing to a roof, locking onto him, jumping down directly into him knocking him off balance, and then just start wailing on him. I did just that and the achievement finally unlocked. It seemed as though if he was the one to initiate the fight then the kill wouldn't register. Anyhow, I just completed the game with Personal Vendetta as my last achievement, glad that's over with.