Pokemon TV App <3

iBuzz7S

Holy poops! Good to see Pokemon on a non-Nintendo device.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPG3hdGwW4]Pokémon TV App! - YouTube[/ame]

There's a whole lot of videos here! Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto regions are covered,.

Sucks that they don't go in order of series', but it's for free so who cares?

Edited by iBuzz7S

• 2 years later...
Holy poops! Good to see Pokemon on a non-Nintendo device.

There's a whole lot of videos here! Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto regions are covered,.

Sucks that they don't go in order of series', but it's for free so who cares?

This is amazing. Is it downloadable through X1?

Yeah except for the fact no one over 12 cares about Pokemon.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. If you were born in the 90's and you're saying this, then I have no respect for you, and never will. If you were born before, then I completely understand your disinterest. If you're 15 years old right now, then I also understand that you were raised in the shittiest generation possible in all time.

Yeah except for the fact no one over 12 cares about Pokemon.

Seeing this on a gaming forum just makes me sad

Pokemon is genius not just for the nostalgic reasons

Addicting, complex, memorable... overall a fantastic series in every venture from the cards to the tv screen.

Pokémon, although somewhat basic, is still one of the best series around. I grew up on that shit and still play it occasionally. Born in '87 and I remember using a POS original GameBoy to play Blue/Red, and watching it evolve (*wink*) over the years into a quality 3D experience has been quite enjoyable.

This is amazing. Is it downloadable through X1?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. If you were born in the 90's and you're saying this, then I have no respect for you, and never will. If you were born before, then I completely understand your disinterest. If you're 15 years old right now, then I also understand that you were raised in the shittiest generation possible in all time.

I was born in 1976 actually :D

So I'm probably older than you.

Then you missed the Pokémon generation entirely. Don't judge those who love the franchise, which is pretty much everyone born after you :p

On the contrary I've played most of the games, including Pokemon Stadium on the N64.

The handheld games aren't that bad IMO, I just feel that as a guy in his late 30s, I'm too old for Pokemon now.

On the contrary I've played most of the games, including Pokemon Stadium on the N64.

The handheld games aren't that bad IMO, I just feel that as a guy in his late 30s, I'm too old for Pokemon now.

If you played the N64 game, then you played it around your 20s, which is the approximate average age of the posters in this thread (and I would say of people who like Pokémon in general), yet you said no one over 12 would be interested ;)