Achievement Guide

Maka

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find your guide for etting the 200k on cult of personality is bullshit, mainly because u cant reach 60k on hard before solo, 100% then 181k at the end still doesnt get u it 100%, get ur facts right for hard

You can get 57,500 before solo 1 on hard. I rounded it to 60k. If you have 181,000 at the very end when the song goes silent for 4-5 seconds, and activate star power during this section, and hit the very end of the song, then you will get 200k.

They are right, they are almost perfect... Follow them, and you will get 200,000, if you know how to play the game.

Your Guide:

Gold Streaker 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Earn a 500 note streak in Career or Quick Play

Many of the easier songs can do the trick (Tier 7 or 8) and most of the medium ones can do it as well. I suggest a harder easy song such as One, or Before I forget or an easier medium song such as Story of my Life (704), or Sunshine of my love (501).

Guide On Achievements Page:

Many of the easier songs can do the trick and most of the medium ones can do it as well. I suggest a harder easy song such as One, or an easier medium song such as Story of my Life (704), or When We Were Young.

I know this is nothing to do with what you have done and not your mistake, but just to make is clear, the other guide needs to be changed. When You Were Young only contains 485 notes which I have just found out :(

• 2 weeks later...
two things

the star power mania achievement for activating star power three times in TTFATF is glitched, i would know i activated it atleast 6 times

and then the 100,000,000 career songs must be from all 4 careers and playing bonus songs and all

just thought i could help

cuz u have to do it in quickplay not career it wont unlock in career

If you want to add this to the guide that is fine. But there are ways to glitch for a lot of achievments on here. 2 that you dont have is beat expert and the long road ahead. You have to beat all the songs on expert except lou then watch a youtube video to glitch beat him. For the long road ahead you have to 100 games and have fun as of 12/22/08 there is nobody online hardly. Use the glitch to unlock everything starting buying everything then do the expert career glitch and youve got yourself some hard achievments realitively easy.

Your Guide:

Gold Streaker 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Many of the easier songs can do the trick (Tier 7 or 8) and most of the medium ones can do it as well. I suggest a harder easy song such as One, or Before I forget or an easier medium song such as Story of my Life (704), or Sunshine of my love (501).

Guide On Achievements Page:

Many of the easier songs can do the trick and most of the medium ones can do it as well. I suggest a harder easy song such as One, or an easier medium song such as Story of my Life (704), or When We Were Young.

I know this is nothing to do with what you have done and not your mistake, but just to make is clear, the other guide needs to be changed. When You Were Young only contains 485 notes which I have just found out :(

I write the guides on the forums, and they usually get submitted to the main page. The problem is that I change, edit and make my guides better over time. These changes never make it to the main page though, and theres nothing I can really do, I've asked like 5 times... but whatever.

I might sound dumb but I've played through most of career on Hard using a standard controller and am stuck on One and Raining Blood and know I'll be stuck on Lou too so any tips or would I have to use the glitch? and what exactly do I do for that if I had to resort to that, play and try to win using the guitar then switch off but when do I switch off? Right after beating Lou or when?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm new to GH and I have a question about the achievement for 5*ing the songs on various dificulties.

do you have to 5* all songs (including unlockables) or is it just the songs in the various career tiers?

sorry if this is stupid but I've gotta ask.

Cheers

G

EDIT: ok I now know that it is all the songs in the tiers and not bonus songs aswell

Edited by garbfink

• 3 weeks later...
I'm new to GH and I have a question about the achievement for 5*ing the songs on various dificulties.

do you have to 5* all songs (including unlockables) or is it just the songs in the various career tiers?

sorry if this is stupid but I've gotta ask.

Cheers

G

EDIT: ok I now know that it is all the songs in the tiers and not bonus songs aswell

Just the setlist, no need for bonus songs.

Anyone know why the HELL I didn't get the 100% Co-Op song achievement? My friend invited me and we played Story of My Life on Expert and got the 2,000 NS achievement, but I didn't get the 100% achievement (he already had his). Is there a certain thing I have to do, like, host a game or something?

all nitemare long is easy to get 750,000 if u can strum and if u use th sp in a good place go on you tube and learn the star power paths

Which is pretty unfortunate, since you have to cough up 1440 MSP for the whole album instead of buying each song separately.

Edited by Tarento
None of your business