Challenge List and Requirements *TRANSLATED*

CrustyDirtDemon

Since so many people have been having trouble decrypting the .lua programing code from my original post, I have translated the challenges for the 50K XP and the respective requirements to unlock the challenge.

The below list covers all 10 fighting disciplines, and is the 50K XP challenge that seems to give everyone the most trouble.

Enjoy, and let me know if still confused!

Karate

For this fighter, you cannot do any clinch strikes, ground strikes, or throws. You must achieve a 70% or greater hit percentage, and win by a highlight KO

BJJ

For this fighter you cannot, do any standing strike at all! You must have three successful submission attempts in the fight, and have a hit % of 70 or greater. This means the only strikes you can do are from the ground position. Use a throw or takedown to get the fighter down.

Wrestling

For this fighter you cannot do any clinch strikes, ground strikes, submissions, kicks, step punches/kicks. All you can do are takedowns and throws. You need to achieve a hit % of 70 or greater, and win with a highlight THROW KO.

MMA

For this fighter you need to have a combined 10 or more punches and kicks. Three clinch strikes, and three ground strikes, two throws, and 1 successful submission attempt, also have a 70% hit percentage. After all this you need to win the fight via Highlight KO.

Savate

For this fighter you only can do kicks, you cannot use punches, throws, clinch strikes, ground strikes, or submissions. You must have a hit % of 70 greater and win with a highlight KO

Jujitsu

For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, submission, kicks, punches, and step punches/kicks. You only can do throws or takedowns; you need a 70 % hit percentage (throws) and win with a Highlight THROW KO! Pretty tough BTW!

Submission Wrestling

For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, kicks, punches or step punches/kicks. You only can use throws and submission. You need three successful submission attempts, and must win with a highlight SUBMISSION.

Boxing

For this fighter you only can use punches or step punches. You need to have a 70 % or higher hit percentage, and win via Highlight KO.

Kick Boxing

For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, throws, or submission attempts. You must have a 70 % or greater hit percentage, and win via Highlight KO.

Maui Thai

For this fighter you cannot use any ground strikes, throws, or submission. You must have a minimum of 5 Maui Thai Clinch strikes, and have a 70 % or greater hit percentage. And win via a Highlight KO from the Maui Thai clinch position.

This was created soley by CrustyDirtDemon, and is for x360a use only.

great help to getting the challenges done but im having huge trouble with MALAIPET 'caught in a bind' challenge, iv held the AI and online ranked friend in a muay thai clinch for over 1minute and challenge wont pop any ideas?

I recall this one being finiky as well, what I remeber doing was hold the clinch position for over a minute, and NOTHING unlocked.

When I got it to unlock, what I did different was throw punches occassionally while in the clinch position, also I would have my dummy account block strikes, as to not get KO'd to early.

You cant just get in the clinch and hold it, you have to be doing stuff while in the muai thai clinch, from what I can recall!

thank you very much

i have two more questions

first one what is a lvl 3 KO of yuki hashimoto i cant get this challange and the other one is i have to interrupt 10 moves what means interrupt ??

There is no such thing as a level 3 KO, the non english versions of this game did not translate correctly, from english to the language u must be on.

My German friend had the same question, and when I researched it, the challenge was call like brotherly ties, or brotherly something, and what it calls for is 10 interuppts.

A interupt is done by striking the oppenent while they are in mid move, easy on telegraphed attacks like round house kicks, just land ur punch or kick while the opponent is in mid action of their move.

Wow since ive added this guide, three more people have 1Kd the game, but no one had the respect to give a thanks or a shout out...Its funny because the other people who 1Kd it begged me to do a translation, and yet not one of them have thanked me for it, just makes me wish i never posted this and then id stil be the onyl one to 1K, however im not that shaddy.

Its just im sick of puttign hard work and time into stuff like this and not one seeming to appreciate it, I might just stop posting my awesome tips...lol j/k

Ill never stop helping the community even though u rarely get credit or appreciation for your hard work.

Well to all who use, I hope you enjoyed it,

your all welcome,

CDD

CrustyDirtDemon yes you are right

i have one pleasure i need just 5 more challanges could u pls accept my friend request and help me with them

i have to ineruppt 10 moves for three fighters

win 5 time with a lvl 3 ko against tomo

and 100 hits after a knockdown

i cant do this offline so could u pls help me...

i would help u too if u need any help in any game

MY GAMERTAG IS: MRTx89

CrustyDirtDemon yes you are right

i have one pleasure i need just 5 more challanges could u pls accept my friend request and help me with them

i have to ineruppt 10 moves for three fighters

win 5 time with a lvl 3 ko against tomo

and 100 hits after a knockdown

i cant do this offline so could u pls help me...

i would help u too if u need any help in any game

MY GAMERTAG IS: MRTx89

Send me a party invite and ill help u tomorrow when im online!!

Greetings from PS3trophies!

(DON'T HURT ME!)

I just want to thank you for this very useful guide. I have just completed the game and received my platinum, and I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you so much!

Youre very welcome, I do these guides for the community, and am glad its been put to good use. It took some .lua proraming language to decipher the code (which wasnt easy btw), but it was worth my time involvement, and am glad I could be of help.

Now this should warrant a sticky IMO!!

For the interupts I made the computer the savate guy and just block the whole time after u get used to what he throws punch when he goes for the spinning backfist he'll do it well over 30 times in the match if u block his kicks

Does anyone have advice in how to block counters, win with your opponent's face in shambles and inflict 300 cuts on your opponent. Ive been pounding them on the ground and can never seem to get any cuts or finish in shambles.

Help would be much appreciated because CrustyDirtDemon didnt even bothered to message me back.

Thanks

hey Crusty.you dont know me but i have used some of your guides and they were all spot on.i send you a message last week on live to ask a question about this game biut you did not reply yet.it was about me not having a jujitsu guy in my game.only a BJJ guy.i could use some help on some of the 50K challenges too.i keep doing every requirement for the 50K submission wrestler but nothing so far and i dont see what im doing wrong.Anyway,hit me up if you can and thanks again for the great guides.you see,more people than you think use your guides and appriciate people who put in time to help others.pce

It should be Judo instead on Jui-Jitsu. Also, the game is glitched so bad. I do everything right for the 50k challenges yet cant get some! I need the Karate, Kickboxing and MMA ones. iBlckMorph can get them first time. I have tried to do new saves but nothing works, this game is fun but terribly glitchy!

I found out later my save had glitched or something had happened so it was stopping me to make opponents bleed. Started up a new save and have now got the challenges done that I needed but now still another 90 to go that I had already completed. Quite annoying but you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose.

I found out later my save had glitched or something had happened so it was stopping me to make opponents bleed. Started up a new save and have now got the challenges done that I needed but now still another 90 to go that I had already completed. Quite annoying but you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose.

i did all 50k challenges by now.only MMA guy left and some grinding like throws and ground transitions.about 12 in total left.i enjoy this game too.its not great but it def deserves better reviews than it got.

It should be Judo instead on Jui-Jitsu. Also, the game is glitched so bad. I do everything right for the 50k challenges yet cant get some! I need the Karate, Kickboxing and MMA ones. iBlckMorph can get them first time. I have tried to do new saves but nothing works, this game is fun but terribly glitchy!

karate and kickboxing 50k's are easy.got them first go.choose boxer as opponent and keep blocking high.as soon his combo is done counter with 1-2 combination.X,X.keep doing that untill you knock him out.I even threw 4 shots every counter and still had way over 70%.just dont forget the HL-KO.boxers are good opponents for this cuz they almost never clinch and on easy and they throw around 80% headstrikes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

-]. Aye MOYTEs I decided to Join this forum to give an help out with something on this thread. I dunno if any of you STILL have this game or still are trying to get all the trophies and achievements for this game. I have this game on the PS3, and I was struggling with the "Showcase your Mastery" challenges but I came here and first I gotta say CrustyDirtDemon done a hell of a job with the guide, it helped with most the things but unfortunately what he said for the BJJ didn't work for me and I saw the same with others as well.

Well I finished it today, I experimented other ways and I'm going to say How I did "Under Pressure"

• I did NO punches, not on ground, not on clinch, NO strikes what so ever
  • I Suceed 3 Submission attemps
  • I Held and controlled my opponent on the ground for at least 1min (this case it was the muay thai guy)
  • I did 20 Ground Transitions (you may not need to do that much)
  • I finished him off with a Highlight Submission Armbar (when I did it, he didn't tap, the arm broke in slow motion and I knew it straight away it was done)

As you can see, it's very different to CrustyDirtDemon's method but it worked for me. Try both our methods, one must work for you, If you need more help on this game, you can contact me through youtube.com/TEMPHUiBIS, twitter.com/TEMPHUiBIS or facebook.com/TEMPHUiBIS

thanks very much, I'll see you all soon .[-