Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I hope to GOD there is no achievements for superstar mode. It was god awful to try and get on 07. PLEASE SPARE US FROM THAT BURDEN!!!!

i hope there is because i love to play football games even after i got all the achievements...sold madden 09 like 3 months ago and made a bad mistake because i really want to play madden but just dont want to spend the money to rent or buy it

Shouting Go Steelers? That makes no sense. Cromartie is my boy though!

Achievements will probably be similar to the one's from '08 I'm guessing. I haven't heard about much new stuff on '10 that's different from previous years.

ha, BustaMo :) Long time, no see :)

I also don't think the chievos will be any different from 08 and 09...

Hopefully no online ones though, EA always completely botched online Achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don't like the ones you have to do for specific players. Like force Kurt Warner to fumble on a sack, or intercept a pass intended for Randy Moss.

However, I do like getting 7+ people on a gang tackle, and the co-op achievements don't look too bad.

The achievements are fine. The only one I see being a problem is Win a fumble pile-up in the end zone for a TD. 5 min qtrs, All Pro (no co-op), b/c their is no way to ever guarantee it will happen, in fact ive played madden for about 10 years now and cant ever recall a moment like this.... Seems the easiest way maybe to force the qb to fumble in the endzone and recover. The rest im sure you can just adjust the sliders to make easier if you need too.

EDIT: Another one that might be hard is Complete a pass to an unintended receiver. 5 min qtrs, All Pro (no co-op) b/c that one is just luck as is the other one that I aforementioned.

I'm not a fan, but the only reason I played the Maddens was for the easy ach's so I'm not the audience they should be catering to.

Don't really like the idea of player-specific achievements though, especially if they up the difficulty, as it'd mean a lot of playing the same team over and over trying to get a specific achievement.

Don't like the idea of defensive achievements either, I realize that defense is a critical part of the sport, but it's just not fun to play. That was one thing I liked in 08, when you were going for offensive achs you could just super-sim the defensive plays.

I hope the secret achievements have something to do with Madden Moments that was my favorite thing about last year's game. A lot of these achievements are luck I do agree with some of you and might take a lot of games played to get like the pile up in the end zone for a touchdown, you could play 100 games and still not force a fumble in the end zone.