RAGE QUITING! mk2

so becouse of the glitched achievments i was forced to sit and beat the first game moltable times 5 times in 2 hours is my record i got to the point that with scorpian i could beat every body in 20 min well yesterday the achievment finaly popped after at least a dozen times so i took a brake from mk for some bf3. Today i started on mk2 and holly sh*t f*ck WTH! lu kang can low fireball, high fireball, jump fireball, bycicle kick, and fly kick not to mention that damn throw that they do whenever you try to trip or upercut omg thats a pain in the a$$ and wth is it that they can go from on the ground to jump kick faster than the human eye can possible see. right now im stuck on sub zero and while he dosent piss me off like lue kang hes still an a$$ hole.

writeing this makes it all feel a little bt better but damn how in the hell... i thout mk1 was a pain in the ass the first time i beat it took like 5 hours now i can whip hrou it in less then half an hour and mk2 is THIS difficult theres no conseavable stratagy against an enimy who counters you with eather the same move as you only it takes them half the time to porform it or there gay little trow that i find is bullshit it dose like a fith of your your helth in one blow

my personal mk trilogy raeing is dont buy this game save your money, if i could i would trade this game for anything even if it was lame like a ballerina costume for my avatar i would trade in a haert beat.

This game is a slap in the face to every Mortal Kombat fan. Puting together this steaming pile of crap without testing in out, and then making their fans wait for over 3 1/2 months without releasing a patch, are the exact reasons why Ed Boon and NetherRealm studios have lost all my support.

LAZY CUNTS!