Your cousin dances naked achievement help

sr1

Took me a while to get & thought maybe other people may be finding it tricky too..So heres a bit of help...

1st was laying on the ground on the left hand side of the digger. (1st conversation)

As soon as they went up the stairs out of sight i followed, and ignored the guards.

As they get to the bottom of the next set of stairs on the other side i kept close and stopped at the top of the stairs. (2nd conversation)

As they start walking away i followed..They go to the other side of the compound and i hid behind the truck (after the guard walked away. (3rd conversation)

finally they enter the building..Wait for the guard to start walking away from the door and sneak inside...

Best to wait a moment on the stairs..Slowly follow up.The door will probably be closed at the top of the stairs.As it opened i just peeked around the corner..(4th conversation)

When he walked off after this the achievement unlocked for me..

Had to try this many times because the conversation seemed loud at times but sometimes quiet, but depended on the way i was positioned and didnt unlock unitl after a few attempts..

hope this helps people..:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Time for me to try it again with this.

Does his talking have to be the louder compared to the softer version to get it?

I tried the above method at leased 20 times and it never popped the achieve,all 4 convo's loud ,3 loud 1 soft no matter what I did it just refused to pop.I did however finally get it by changing 1 thing and it popped first time.

As they start walking away i followed..They go to the other side of the compound and i hid behind the truck (after the guard walked away. (3rd conversation)

At convo 3 instead of going down the stairs and going over to the blue pickup truck on the right,I went to the left and sat next to the brown (what looks like construction steel) metal object with 2 exploding barrels on the left and a pallet leaning on a 45 degree angle infront of it.

I sat on the left side next to the construction steel so I could see all 3 of them when they had the convo and went into guncam mode (pushed up on the D-Pad).I then followed the guide as mentioned for convo 4 and it popped when he started to walk away after the end of the 4th convo (he took about 2/3 steps and bingo).

If you are having probs with it like I did (and many others) then give that a shot and see how you go ;)

Edited by iGoTiT4FrEe

I picked this achievement up last night. It was a bit glitchy for me, also, but here's what I did different from the guide (or at least different from how I interpretted the guide).

First, instead of hiding behind the truck, I hid to the rear of the truck. Basically, crouch down where you have a clear line of sight to Atongwe, but you're hidden from the guard near the door. I heard the 3rd conversation loudly this way.

Second, the guide recommends peeking around the corner for the last conversation, which I took to mean "lean." I was using Graves & his gun cam is equipped at this point. Even though I clearly overheard the conversation through the cam-view, the achievement did not unlock. I had a save just before this point and reloaded multiple times with the same results. However, when I edged myself through the doorway so I could see everyone without the camera engaged the achievement unlocked just as Atongwe started to walk away.

One last nitpick: the guide recommends taking out guards with the sniper rifle for the "Out of Sight" achievement, but this alerts the guards (unless there's a way to silence your gun). Just use the silenced pistol and pick off the guards with headshots when Atongwe is out of sight.

Cheers!

Speleo.

• 3 weeks later...

I got this achievement recently, took me and my girlfriend around two hours, here is how we did it (its easier with two people as one can watch the guards from a distance):

Conversation one: from the beginning, run down the hill (playing as lang) and hide behind the boulder in front of you, while the second player watches the guards movements. As soon as the guard near you turns away run to behind the JCB on the left, crawl forwards and peek out from the corner so you can see Atongwe.

Conversation two: as soon as they finish talking move to the back of the JCB so you are out of their line of sight, after they have entered the building both players need to move up the left side of the JCB and up the stairs (make sure you are still crouched though, if you stand up you will get spotted because running makes too much noise), lead through the building with Lang using lean to check the enemies have moved on, then crawl out to the top of the stairs (for some reason as you leave the room you move to a crouch position, just lay down again to be safe) to hear the second conversation.

Conversation three: after they start to move again go about half way down the stairs, a workman in orange will be walking into the hut in the far left corner, after he enters it turn around and look through the gaps in the stairs, when the guard starts to move run towards the blue truck and hide behind it until the guard stops, then crawl around the front of the truck and listen to the conversation.

Conversation four: immediately as they start to move head back behind the truck and wait for the guard to walk past the door then sneak in and up the stairs, but move slowly as Atongwe's guards take an age to climb the stairs, use lean to check that the coast is clear, you will get a checkpoint as you move up the stairs. When they go through the door wait about 2 seconds then follow them, use lean to peak around the doorframe and you will hear the final conversation, the achievement will unlock as Atongwe walks away, follow him, taking out his guards and after he has accessed the computer you will also get the "out of sight" achievement. Then repeat this process only swap characters so your co-op buddy can get the achievement too (I can't stress enough how much easier it makes it having someone on the second half of the screen watching guard movements!).

Now thats done I've just gotta sneak through the sawmill to get the "deal breaker" achievement, stealth sections suck @ss in FPS games!

• 1 year later...