Achievement Trading Thread

I'd like to boost Millionaire Pair, Streak Masters, and the win streak achievements. I also need Big 'Ol Pile Of Wins but I don't really see the point in mindlessly grinding that one out, I'll be playing this Guitar Hero online for awhile yet willingly. :p Also looking to boost pretty much any other Guitar Hero game, I play expert, quite well. Add me on XBL GT- DanielRoyLivall.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looking to get basically all of the co op ach's. message me on live if you can help. (mainly millionaire club).

i'm pretty decent at the game. looking to do the ach on number of the beast. my high score is over 600k so it shouldn't be too tough.

gt: meowm1xx

i am looking to boost pretty any guitar hero games online apart from van halen smash hits and 2 (i dont own them) and i also dont have 5 at the moment. i'll also boost rockband1,2 & 3 aswell as the beatles RB and band hero;p. i have beat gh3 on expert but cant beat ttfaf so that should give a rough guideline of how good i am. thanks :)

Looking to boost Life of the Party and Search and Destroy. I do not have a guitar controller... so i can't really get the scoring achievements. (Well I can, just not the 700k/1m)

Also wanting to get the x8 Overdrive and 1m Points achievements in RB2 on the song "Give it Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (Got over 750kish with just the mic and guitar both on expert and no cowbell, and i have drums so that should take care of that, especially if i can get two people.)

PM me. GT: KryptosFang

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for someone to do all the co-op careers in Adelaide, SA (these can't be done online). Send me a message if you're interested.

I guess The Stranglers were right. It looks like there are no more heroes any more. Well Guitar Heroes. In Adelaide at least. :(

C'mon... there must be someone in a city of over 1.3 million people who plays this game and checks this site.... It is totally killing my completion ratio! :mad:

Need to get:

If anyone wants to help, send me a message on live - GT is UchihA Spirit

Edited by SolemnSpirit

I need help getting the 500 wins. I have about 410, so I'm not asking all 90 in one sitting (unless we both just have the extra time). I'll gladly boost anyone willing to help. I'll also help with the other achievements. I have all the other online achievements, except the wins and button masher.

Hi! I need someone that can help me with the "Streak Masters" achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/393/UPrkapY=.jpg Earn a 2000 note streak in a Co-op match

Message me or sent a friend request on live! /nizzze

I need the "big ol pile of wins". If you don't mind i don't speak english (it shouldn't matter for getting this one) add me. I am available on saturdays and sundays morning.

I'm using my controller for this cause Im having some troubles with my gh guitar.