who else is having this problem?

xYunG DipSetx

ok so i beat the first level and at the end i got the achievement for beating the level but the games just stops working but like i can press the guide button and all but the game just freezes??? so i play it again and i beat n im back at the lab again so i play the 2nd level and this one is alot longer n i beat it 3 times already and it keeps doing the same damn thing???? anyone else having this problem:mad::uzi::mad:

It definitely locks if you defeat a boss (or maybe even a normal level) without dying - which is really dumb, since that's what some of the Achievements are for.

Still, the workaround is easy enough. Just die once on each level and it plays through fine. Then go back and replay the boss fights to get the Achievements for not dying in battle.

First off I couldnt beat the first level no matter how many retry's until I moved my gamertag and save data over to a USB 2GB flash drive. It appears the game could not save to my 250GB hard drive on an old model xbox.

2nd is that on each of the boss levels, no matter if I died on the boss or beat it without dying I could not progress on the first run. Its probably because if any achievements pop on a boss level the game will not let you go back to the lair. Also no matter what, I had to die on the boss in order to get the back to the lair screen.

The levels that didnt have a boss appeared to be ok and I only had to play them once. This game is SUPER easy but these glitches will prevent a ton of people from ever wanting to play this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
This happens to me on every boss fight. Even when playing off-line. However it only freezes when the cheevs pop, if I replay it continues fine. **nice game testing THQ!!**

yeah no kidding!

how does such a huge bug that happens so often slip thru?? absolute disgrace

Im at lvl 5, the sewers, where you pick up a loot item, the pinball machine, and i can't go anywhere from there. Is the lvl supposed to end after i pick up the pinball machine?:confused:

Update: Finally figured it out...for anyone that is stuck on this, after you pick up the pinball machine go back left, stand on the platform that is connected to the cog/circle thing, that will open the ledge to the left where you can fall down again.

Edited by ZEX NITROUS
updating post