Do you ever delete stuff off your HDD?

SilvereX

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keepers on my HDD:

Free Themes, bonus stuff from L.E's.

Game save's (you never know when you need 'em)

DLC I frequently use

Stuff that needs to be deleted

Demo's

Installed games I don't play anymore.

100% Arcade games (DR:CASE:0 is almost 1GB o_O)

I do write the Arcade games down I have completed, and DLC.

i always delete unwanted stuff. right now i have the 20 gb hard drive and havent had the money to upgrade so im basically screwed. i have like some 315mb left of space on my hard drive cause i have black ops installed so i can play it cause it got super scratched. i have a usb i use that has about 1.3 gbs on it so im set for a little while :/

I delete stuff off my HDD all the time. Since I have the Slim, I save all my games I get to my HDD so they run smooth and stuff. After I beat the games and finish the achievements off, I delete all of the stuff off my HDD so I have room for some more games.

^That's pretty much exactly what I do too. No reason to keep all that stuff on there in my opinion.

A buddy of mine deletes everything to, but he goes one step further. He copies over a game save or two to a flash drive before he deletes everything. He has 2 flash drives with nothing but game saves on them "just in case" he wants to play that game again. It's hilarious, he's very anal about never losing a save.