The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please dupe me a conference call, i cant get the warrior to drop it cause all i get is volcano. i could dupe a bowie maggie or hefty babymaker in return or give you the gentlemans volcano. message me GT:Murasame37

I'm on right now. Join me and I'm dropping stuff for a friend. Not for long tho

If anyone wants to level up right now, send me a message on live. I'm a level 40 Commando and will use the Tiny Tina trick to boost you ( for those people needing the skill tree achievements). I will be on for about 2 hours from this post

Tag: Dj TreX 210

Hey guys I really need some help. I was in a game last night and some guy was doing the tier three pyro Pete's bar mission over and over using a noorfleet launcher and then rinsing and repeating. This helped me level up loads and also gain over 2000 torgue tokens and get all the moxxi pictures.

Thing is now I can't find anyone who is willing to do it again so I can get my gaige currently lvl 37 and my soldier currently lvl 8 up to lvl 50.

If someone is willing to do this technique and help me level my characters up to 50 not only do you get a ton of money and torgue tokens I will also dup every legendary item I own which includes every type of infinity pistol 4 different conference calls a corrosive and flammamble bee shield and much more.

My gamertag is mukla76 I'm in the UK and will be on until around midnight tonight please Xbox msg me if you are interested :)

If anyone has a lv 50 conference call that would be nice enough to dup with me I'd appreciate it. I have the following to trade/dup if interested

lv 50 Patrol Veruc

lv 50 Alkaline The Bee Shield

lv 50 Sticky Lobbed Electric Leech Grenade Mod

lv 50 Bad Flakker

Message me if interested. My gamertag is skinny04. thanks

I need help finding Jimmy Jenkins for my last challenge. I'm lvl 50 assassin and already passed the Drs. orders side mission so if anyone has a save that knows where he can be found, then if you help me I can trade for any purple or legendary items. Whether it be relics, mods, shields, or weapons. I even have lvl 50 bee shields or cc shotguns.

Send me a FR and message, my GT: Venom R6