Large RP Boosts In GTA Online Races

Crimson Ridley

what's the best method if doing solo? I am level 51, getting 1825rp every 2min20sec. (that's counting loading screens) on downtown underground.

thanks in advance...

ps. that's 1 lap, I couldn't see the advantage going 2 solo

Join a game on criminal records or host 2 laps and your done in 1 minute just rinse and repeat 😊

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did this yesterday and went up around 10 levels in 1 hour, and my friend went up 8-9 in 1 hour also, i went from 40-50 and he went from 80-88.

im not sure if this willl get patched, but i will try to do this as much as i can to get to 100 and hope it dosent get patched. get to level 100 then enjoy some other games until bank heists come out!

did this yesterday and went up around 10 levels in 1 hour, and my friend went up 8-9 in 1 hour also, i went from 40-50 and he went from 80-88.

im not sure if this willl get patched, but i will try to do this as much as i can to get to 100 and hope it dosent get patched. get to level 100 then enjoy some other games until bank heists come out!

I don't think the will patch this as it's obviously in the game to give you the xp so I don't see a problem if people keep grinding it to level up. I am currently at level 101.

I don't think the will patch this as it's obviously in the game to give you the xp so I don't see a problem if people keep grinding it to level up. I am currently at level 101.

They can always nerf it because you get a lot of exp, especially when the race is available to you at the very start. No requirements are needed for the races. That would be considered as a patch.

Hm this is strange. We (starting Lvl 70 and Lvl 55) got only 5 Levels within one hour doing 2 laps on criminal records...

I'm on level ~60 and I'm levelling up once around every 15mins. The actual race component (2 laps of Criminal Record) is much shorter than the time in-between the races. It takes soooo long to restart the stupid race!

I'm using a spare account as player 2 and is AFK for the race. But even if I set the job/race in an Invite Only/Friends Only session AND matchmaking=closed, after about every 5 races (after I level up), it always opens up and randoms end up joining the race. Then I'm forced to quit out and setup the job/race again. Does this happen to everyone else, or just me? Any way to stop randoms joining my job/race?

Got to do 3 laps foo.

Not true, and highly wrong! When you reach higher levels 2 laps are more than enough. You actually get a POPup in the game saying "You've reach maximum RP for this Event". Telling you any more laps is just a waste of time.

With a level 70 in the group 2 laps is enough. If there are none, at level 50, you might need 3 laps.

Forgot to post in here, just want to say many thanks to Callum and Barad for posting this, not sure if you discovered or not but regardless, this method made a worrying task very bearable and fun if your screwing around with mates battling for wins. Cheers mateys.

We didn't discover it, it was being talked about on PS3T. Though, we bought it over here because it's only fair that we all know. :)

Just got hit with an update. I guess there goes the race xp :(

Not true unless someone can confirm that the update nurfed the RP down in races. I'm installing it now.

EDIT: the title update did NOT nurf the RP boost. You guys can still do the criminal records RP boost.

Edited by Kamakazi59