ID@Xbox and Digital-Only Games [Archived]

Menion Leah

Where is the Windows 10 ID@XBOX list? :think:

In the Windows' threads? I'm not sure. I suppose I could add them to the list but this is in the Xbox One section.

Another quiet week for digital releases. There have been some recent bundles being put together, bringing down costs. The following bundles have recently been released: -

First-Person bundle (contains QUBE and Tower of Guns) - 60% cheaper than buying separately.

The Goat Bundle (Goat Simulator and MMore Goatz Edition) - this one is not much cheaper. It has 33% off in the Black Friday sale.

In addition, Fat City and Three Fourths Home have now been released in Europe.

Now that AAA season is over, we're getting back to digital releases soon. :)

December 01, 2015 The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

December 02, 2015 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

December 04, 2015 Rock Zombie

December 04, 2015 Super Party Sports: Football

December 09, 2015 Baseball Riot

December 09, 2015 Starwhal

December 11, 2015 Starpoint Gemini 2

January 08, 2016 Unepic

Now that AAA season is over, we're getting back to digital releases soon. :)

December 01, 2015 The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

December 02, 2015 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

December 04, 2015 Rock Zombie

December 04, 2015 Super Party Sports: Football

December 09, 2015 Baseball Riot

December 09, 2015 Starwhal

December 11, 2015 Starpoint Gemini 2

January 08, 2016 Unepic

Have the prices for these games been announced?

• 2 weeks later...

A few new releases today, as well as some new bundles. I'll add the releases tonight. The releases are Baseball Riot and Starwhal. The Binding of Isaac has been released in the UK/EU as well.

The GG Bundle 2015 has been released, contains QUBE, Tower of Guns, Jet Car Stunts and Unmechanical: Extended Edition. Priced at $14.99/£11.99, it comes in much cheaper than buying the four separately.

The Law and Order bundle has also been released with LA Cops and The Escapists, priced at $25.99/£19.59.

I agree the GG Bundle is a cracking deal. I've already got the four games though. I enjoyed Unmechanical and Tower of Guns. Both pretty enjoyable. I started QUBE last night and what I've played so far has been pretty good. I've never tried Jet Car Stunts yet but I only bought that because of how cheap it was in a sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I read the Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition is digital only - except in Japan...

May be helpful to add for others. I know you can just import it, but for those who don't want to import / can't afford it, knowing that information might be useful. Up to mod / OP though!

I figured I'd glance through and see what's all digital-only before this sale ends and didn't find that title on Gamefly's site, but didn't see it listed. So looked at the game's forums section and saw a post regarding all that info. Going to hold off though, since the DmC bundle is on sale and the other title has a physical copy here in the States.

...and sorry if it's been mentioned. I'm just checking quick before going to bed - which the sale will be done when I get up for work :(

• 2 weeks later...
I read the Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition is digital only - except in Japan...

May be helpful to add for others. I know you can just import it, but for those who don't want to import / can't afford it, knowing that information might be useful. Up to mod / OP though!

Not ignoring you, just back from a self imposed break after GSL14 drained me significantly. I'm happy to add it as it appears to be import only in UK as well. Any other views before I add???

I'm up to date on all digital only releases, with the glut of releases so far this year.

See anything missing, let me know.

There have been a few releases since my last update on Monday. The following games have now been added: -

• A Boy and His Blob (Action)
  • Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space (Adventure)
  • Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (Adventure)
  • Electronic Super Joy (Action)
  • Gemini: Heroes Reborn (Action)
  • Resident Evil 0 (Action)

If anybody had been expecting Dungeon of the Endless to be released this week, well, it hasn't been. The devs have indicated they've never stated a release date and still haven't although they have commented it won't be too long.