GameStop Pre-Order DLC Code?

BloodGodAlucard

Did anyone else go to the midnight release and not get a code? I didn't notice until I already got back to my house. It isn't on the receipt like it usually is and there isn't a card packaged in either. Did they just forget to give them out? I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. It's not a big deal since I'm not going to play the multiplayer until I beat the campaign anyway. So I'll just call the store in the morning. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

At my gamestop they said they're system was messed up and not printing codes. Said we have to go back tomorrow with the receipt and they will give us the codes.

Okay maybe that's what happened at my store too. He did say their computers were acting strange and slow tonight. I didn't think about that messing up the DLC codes at the time. But that's a good explanation for it. Thanks for the speedy reply. I'll get it sorted out in the morning then. :)

At my gamestop they said they're system was messed up and not printing codes. Said we have to go back tomorrow with the receipt and they will give us the codes.

My Gamestop was having the same problem. They told everyone to come in today or tomorrow to get all their codes. But I guess I was lucky because I got my armour skin, weapon skin, dash theme, an my ghost avatar prop codes on my receipt. The them an ghost prop codes worked. Haven't had a chance to try the skin codes yet. I also got a 14 day trial code for gold. But I've seen a lot of people saying their code doesn't work.

I didn't get mine at GAME today in the UK. Do you think it was the same thing. I can't go into town until Thursday do you think that they will have any left?

Same. Went back in today and took them forever to fiddle around with their tills. In the end they managed to print one code and it turned out to be an avatar picture... Will be using the live chat on game's website tomorrow to get my code!