Achievement Trading Thread - Japanese version

I am looking to get the online achievements in the NA/EU version when it comes out, if I'm unable to get them with randoms. (Edit: done)

Not sure why my thread for boosting the JP stack of this game is locked.

It's now an impossible game to complete, being that you will need at least 4 players who have the Japanese version. Which will never happen.

Edit: Japan version is even more impossible to complete (for non-JP users),

Even if the online pass is redeemed from a JP account, your gamertag has to be a Japanese gamertag.

This is because online access is locked to whoever redeems the online pass, and only a JP gamertag can do that.

Edit: Sorry for misinformation. JP version is completable.

Edited by KongQuest

I'm guessing Kong that it wasn't titled "Achievement Trading Tread", as most game boards are like that...>_>

Other than that, I guess since searching this game does show up that Ken's Rage 2 will be like the 1st one, stackable.

Also, TC should add more info stating which version will you be boosting on (JP or NA/EU), and also the restrictions Kong posted too.

But yes, already got it and now have to ask other players if they want to boost as well, but it'll take a while though. So far, no online pass anywhere on the NA ver, unless its the same for EU as well.

Note: The NA/EU version (Int) does not use/have an Online Pass, only the JP version.

Edited by The Stray

I have the (Int) version of the game which I presume stands for "International".

This is the version that is sold in Europe (I'm in the UK).

Azrael008uk is me and I'm definately up for some cooperative online boosting.

If you add me please send a message pointing out it's for boosting "FOTNS Ken's Rage 2" so I know you're not just some random add.

Hope to hear from folks soon.

Az

Got my JP version now. Recruiting people to do the 4-player achievement.

GT: JieXY (EDIT: Finished. No longer looking for players.)

Some information: You need a JP console, the JP version game and a JP silver account (gold will do for sure).

1. Redeem your online pass using your JP silver account on the JP console.

2. Log in with your main profile on the JP console via profile downloading.

3. Enjoy.

The online pass is the same as any DLCs, meaning it is tied to the account that redeems the code AND the FIRST console that the online pass is downloaded to, so any account on that FIRST console will be able to use it.

Thanks.

Edited by JieXY

• 2 months later...