Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can help you but we will need more people cuz i need nearly all multiplayer cheevo's

I do also need some of the mp cheevos if you guys need an extra player I'm game. just send me a message/friendrq.

GT: Jimcp88

Anyone want to boost skil kills? I will help with all other MP achievements if interested. BLIND FURY IS PISSING ME OFF!!! I've been trying to do it with my own flashbang but keep getting BLINDING skill kill instead!!!

I only need the following ones,

Blind Fury: Kill someone while you're blinded by a flash bang.

Triple Kill: Get 3 kills within quick succession.

Relentless: Get 4 kills within quick succession.

Psycho: Get 5 kills within quick succession.

Okay, I need - Blind Fury, Relentless, Psycho, Blinding and Road Rage

Also need to enter a game with at least 3 people...

Send a FR to ---> x 4YZ x Sam <--- if you wanna help and obviously I'll help with yours!

EDIT: Also need help winning games from the 'Onslaught' Playlist, all 3!

Edited by Bosley

Right - I'm pretty sure we need 12 people to do this, but if we don't someone correct me! I personally only need Relentless and Psycho but I would help someone get a full list if it meant getting those two for me!

I was thinking this Saturday, 10pm GMT?

If we don't get enough we'll do the saturday after so the 2nd of June!

Just add your name to the list and anyone else who you know is up for it!

1 - x 4YZ x Sam

2 & 3 - Vegtble Lasagna + Bro

4 - Alpha Omega 502

5 - bladeami

6 - Ghost Sniper W

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 -

12 -

Feel free to add me as well!

Edited by Bosley

Yep, count me in this Saturday at 10 pm GMT. I only need relentless and psycho now too but will help with any mp achievements as I'm still leveling up to 50. I have to say, even though the servers aren't the best I'm really enjoying the mp on this game!!! I'm not usually an mp fan. Looking forward to Crysis 3!

No. You can start an instanct action match, which requires 6 persons. If unknown gamer enters the match, you can leave the session and start a new one. This is the way we got psycho.

You Are a Life saver!

Yeah, if we get 12 it would be great. I was trying this before I noticed this thread. There were 6 or 7 of us trying to get it. Some of us missed out when others joined the game. We were playing the Terminal map and meeting in the bathroom (... as you do... :-) ) Five players huddle in a small group and the person getting the achievement throw a grenade, done!