Any of you wish you bought Halo 4?

Ark Animax

You should, i haven't heard anything good about Blops 2. Played my brothers copy and its garbage. Halo 4 has the better visuals, better community, better developer support (I honestly think 343i did an amazing job with the game), it actually takes skill to get kills.

Get out while you still can.

but this seems more like a used car salesmen trying to convince me of something that I don't feel like listening to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw2JLN9iods]South Park Hummer ballot hiding place - YouTube[/ame]

:p:p:p

I have both and I have enjoyed Black Ops II a lot more. While the campaign lacks a hell of a lot compared to previous campaigns, the online is far more enjoyable.

In fact, I prefer the online of Halo: Reach to Halo 4.

When it comes to any game, Cod specifically, you will see more hateful voices being heard than of those who enjoy the game.

Thats because people who don't have any problems with it, dont come on here and tell everyone so. People that dont like it feel like the world needs to know.

Both are good. Sick of these comparisons. Boring.

There is no comparison.

Black Ops II is an abomination of a game and I pray for the day when the CoD mongs wake up and say 'NO' to being spoon fed the same old shite year in year out. Just because Activision, IGN or some other corporate shit stain tells you it's chocolate Angel Delight doesn't make it so, it is still a steaming, festering turd of a game.

Demand better!

The spawn system in Black ops II multilayer is terrible , not as bad as other but i was expecting better . I dislike how to unlock gun camos , 100 head shots with a weapon doesn't even get it gold.I have up to level 52 and have already raged at the multilayer . How ever the Zombies is Out standing, when i was playing black ops II zombies i was amazed with the effort put in. Especially with the transit game type. Over all i still would take Black ops 2 over halo 4 just for the zombies and campaign . So no i regret nothing

I've tried every Halo game that comes out because I give in to the hype and think, maybe this is the one I will end up liking. I traded Halo 4 in after about three days. I think the franchise is drastically overrated and the entire Halo story and universe is lame as hell. Say what you will but I have a lot more fun playing Call of Duty than I ever have playing Halo, and that's why I play games. I don't subscribe to this pick a side popularity contest of what FPS you side with defines you. The only point to this thread was to start an argument by an idiot who admittedly hasn't even played Black Ops II. If you want to let other people's opinions dictate your choices in games, then be my guest but don't act like Halo is the perfect alternative to this game. Especially when Halo 4 has much more in common with Call of Duty's multiplayer this year then it ever has before. Have fun bouncing around Spartan.

Jeez Maico. For someone with 15 post you sure have a lot to say.

Thats because people who don't have any problems with it, dont come on here and tell everyone so. People that dont like it feel like the world needs to know.

Yeah basically. Either that or they need attention.

both games have kiddies

I was playing a game where a guy had his six year old sun playing.