C4 everywhere

JASEL84

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't until the other day that I ever really intentionally used c4 - I only used support class for mid-range hallway support primarily, never used the stuff. There's something pretty satisfying about having unlimited C4 though and just placing a bunch at the bottom of the B stairs on metro - running away with a good view and setting it off when they run down only to restock it all a moment later.

That's why I like assignments - they make you do different things :)

• 2 months later...

I used C4 and got a kill, but not the way I intended. I was in a dogfight with another jet, which was heavily damaged due to AA fire. Even though the enemy only had a fraction of health left, I couldn't seem to hit him. In a last-dirch effort, I started a straight up ascent and bailed out to save myself because the enemy had over 6k jet kills. As I ejected, I threw my C4 straight down and pulled the parachute cord. After about 20 sec, I remembered the C4 I just through. I detonated it, and I got a vehicle destroy and a kill. I still don't fully believe I did it, but there was no other way it could have occured.