Slump help

So, for the past couple of days I've been in a horrible slump,and was wondering what do you all do when you're playing poorly to get back to normal. Granted I'm far from the greatest player but I'm usually above average @ least. So a few strats you all use would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah I would have to agree, just take a break and come back later.

I usually do the same, or sometimes I will change what I am playing with, sometimes gives you a new perspective. I usually use assault rifles almost exclusively, found myself in a similar rut as you described and so I decided to start using the Striker shotgun, haven't looked back since and the gun is now gold :) Maybe just step outside the box a little and use something you would never normally touch.

Sometimes a break is good, but a change in perspective can be better :)

Create a completely random class and shut your sound completely off. I find playing without sound refocuses me into doing all those little things that we stop doing when we get comfortable listening to the environment.

Otherwise go play a different Genre of game like Assassins Creed then come back in a couple of days.

I always just stop playing when I'm not having fun. At the end of the day, it is a video game and is intended for entertainment purposes. Katy Perry isn't going to come and make sweet rebound love to you because you have a kill death ratio of over 9000.

Doing well or doing bad, I play the game to have fun. There's no point getting frustrated over a game. Just switch it off and come back another day.