• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have a team of 3, we need one more minimum

-El Buffinator

-Mars Renegade

-LT3 MichMasteR

message any of us if you are interested

it's been a week, so you guys might have already finished up, but are you guys still looking for 1 more to play on the dlc maps?

I'm looking to get the Metro map-based achievements out of the way (play on all 6, and win on all 6). I don't mind playing legitimately to rank 50 (currently rank 27), but if enough people want to, I'd be happy to let people level with the turret boost and various ADAM supplies as they see fit, or work towards whatever other achievements they may need, just to make the trek to 50 that much quicker.

I'll be on sporadically throughout today, but after that I need to figure out more of a schedule (work'll make that difficult). If anyone wants to help (I'll start a list of people if enough wanna work at it), or has a small group/extra controllers already dedicated to getting some of these things done, feel free to post here or message me on Live (GT: Revid Cargian). I don't care if you have a mic or not, I'll try to help even if you can only send messages.

• 3 weeks later...

looking for 2 more players to try and boost these poxy 2 achievements.

Will be on tonight from 6pm gmt till late. Or try and sort out a session in the future.

1- rowebuck009

2- Hypnotoad 11

3-

4-

Or message me if you are interested

GT- rowebuck009

Thanks guys

I'm going back and trying to finish off a few of my games, this happens to be one of them. I just need the achievements for playing on each of the new maps and winning on each of them. I'm also trying to get to 50 for rebirth so if anyone is still looking to get these let me know. I'm off and on live all the time so just hit me up and we can get these!

GT: brandybooboo19

I still need these achievements badly and would be looking to arrange a session, so msg me in relation to the metro DLC.

To collate all the recently interested people:

1. Dark Plum (my gamertag)
  2. BrandyBooBoo19.

Minimum of 4 people required for Adam Grab game type, so please get posting. Really want these, they are bloody annoying.

I need help in boosting Aqua Incognita and Territorial. So whenever there's a boosting party, let me know via xbox. GT is Zephyr Star and I'll try to make the boosting party whenever I can since I'm on sporadically. I may not have a mic, but I can still hear people too though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...