Underrated games.

CrazyMv94

I'd hate to say it but, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. I was expecting garbage but it surprised me, a lot. Most of it feels like a generic 3rd person shooter but it was just more fun to play. Mostly because the storyline feels like a fanfic about 50 Cent, written by 50 Cent along with most of the dialogue being terribad.

Of course there's that and, "YO FIDDY JUMP OVER DAT BIG ASS RAMP!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably been mentioned as there are a lot of people that don't like it for some reason. And I don't seem to remember too much hype about it, which there is for a lot of worse games. L.A. Noire was excellent.

I didn't like L.A Noire that much because it was way too repetitive. It's not that bad, but I think there's heaps of better games out there.

I thought it was, a pretty good story line for a MMS, a good environment 3rd person, and its actually somewhat of a challenge on normal difficulty. If your a fan of shooters i would give it a try.

Let's just say the story will make you think. And it's cheap and it has no online achievements, if you're into that sort of stuff...

I might look into it! I can't recall ever reading a single negative thing about it so it looks like I might be missing out.

I might look into it! I can't recall ever reading a single negative thing about it so it looks like I might be missing out.

Spec Ops is a great game imo. There are a few challenging levels, but it's still a great game nonetheless.

As mentioned numerous times in this thread, Enslaved was great. Collecting all the orbs was a pain, but everything about this game was awesome.

Rayman Origins:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoaFirQBWU0U56ZT11026IXDgiTQ72icb7vXprJysm23WjbPAB

Probably the best 2D platformers this generation. This game had really gorgeous visuals and animations, as well as some of the best (and catchiest) music I've heard in a while. Also, the platforming was solid, and the difficulty was juuuust right (not too easy, but not too difficult either).

I can't wait for Rayman Legends!

Here's a video of the soundtrack if you don't believe me :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4bzCzS4CPs]Full Soundtrack - Rayman Origins - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Rapture639

• 2 months later...