Teams that you HATE!!!!

HV3loco

This is always a good starter to kick in conversation in class for me, so.

In each sport name ONE team in which both you-n-the "general public" can not stand; For example

1.NFL - Cowboys

2.MLB - Yankees

3.NBA - Lakers

4.NHL - ???

5.Soccer - too many to narrow down

You get the idea, Have fun

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always a good starter to kick in conversation in class for me, so.

In each sport name ONE team in which both you-n-the "general public" can not stand; For example

1.NFL - Cowboys

2.MLB - Yankees

3.NBA - Lakers

4.NHL - ???

5.Soccer - too many to narrow down

You get the idea, Have fun

Football - Sheff Utd/Man Utd/MK Dons

Ice Hockey - Detroit Red Wings

I know you only said one but you listed four and so have I. I Dont hate teams in other sports.

MLB

Boston Red Sox

Philadelphia Phillies

Chicago White Sox

NFL

Dallas Cowboys

Philadelphia Eagles

New England Patriots

Washington Redskins

NBA

Miami Heat

Boston Celtics

NHL

Boston Bruins

Chicago Blackhawks

San Jose Sharks

NCAA

Ohio State Buckeyes

Florida Gators

I didn't follow the rules, whoops!

Edited by HugTheBear

MLB: Hate the Yankees. I dislike the Giants, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks because they're in the same division as the Rockies, but I hated the Yankees with a passion before the Rockies even existed.

NHL: The Flyers. D-bags.

NFL: Raiders, more than anything in the world. Chiefs and Chargers are a very close second, but hate the Raiders more than anything.

NBA: Lakers. I hate them, and Kobe's stupid face. I hate the Heat these days too, just tired of them as a whole, but never hated them before people took their talents to South Beach.

MLS: Real Salt Lake. I truly hate them, with a deep burning passion. But, ultimately, they live in Salt Lake City, so really when it boils down to it, they lose anyways. I generally dislike all other MLS teams outside of the Colorado Rapids.

EPL: Manchester United and Tottenham. GO GOONERS

Int'l Footy: Mexico. For obvious reasons. They take dirty to a whole new level.

ICC : Bangladesh and Kenya, only because they don't do shit to improve their performance.

SL Premiere League : Nagenahira Nagas

IPL : Chennai Super Kings, R.C. Bangalore

NBA : Heat, Celtics

IRB : Just the players, Bakkies Botha and Chris Ashton. I just hope they will get rid of those 2 dipshits off SA and English teams.

NHL : Red Wings

Edited by Ridin Thru the416

MLS: Real Salt Lake. I truly hate them, with a deep burning passion. But, ultimately, they live in Salt Lake City, so really when it boils down to it, they lose anyways.

This is one of the funniest things ive read on this site.

ICC = Bangladesh and Kenya, only because they don't do shit to improve their performance.

Bit harsh. Their resources are very limited compared to other test playing nations. I think with what they have Bangladesh dont do badly.

NHL - Boston Bruins (Hope they all get puched in the face)

NBA - Miami Heat (LeBron can bring his talents to my you know what)

MLB - New York Yankees (Go spend some more cash on overrated players)

NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers (Ben Hamburger can go to jail)

Since I only follow football and baseball, I'd have to say..

I hate the Eagles as well as their fan base. I also hate the Jets and always have since they ruined alcohol consumption at games at the old Giants stadium. Ever since Rex Ryan became their coach, they've made total clowns out of themselves between all the trash talk and promising a SuperBowl win every year. Here's a tip, just shut up and play; they can learn from the other team they share the stadium with..you know, the team that just won a SuperBowl?

I can honestly say I hate The Eagles more than I do the Red Sox because at least a majority of them keep it civil with us Yankees fans. Although a lot of them act like jerks, as do us Yankees fans, at least they don't have people killing other fans after a loss.

NHL - Boston Bruins (Hope they all get puched in the face)

NBA - Miami Heat (LeBron can bring his talents to my you know what)

MLB - New York Yankees (Go spend some more cash on overrated players)

NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers (Ben Hamburger can go to jail)

Why is it that the Yankees always get this thrown at them, but no one seems to have a problem with other teams who seem to do it? It's not the Yankees fault that other teams want to be cheap like the Rays who don't even want to resign their big players once their contract is up.

Last I checked, the Red Sox are second in spending the most on players, and no one even brought that up.

Then you have the people saying "you can't buy a ring" but when they won the World Series with Arod, "yeah, they had to buy a ring". It's like the argument flip flops. You can have a bunch of great players on one team, it doesn't mean anything if they can't co-exist on the same team.

NFL - Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bears

MLB - New York Yankees

NHL - Toronto Maple Leafs

NBA - Miami Heat, not for a long time, but since they signed the "Big 3" (more like big 2, saw Chris Bosh when he played for Toronto, better off waiting and signing Dwight Howard.)

I don't necessarily hate them, I just think they all get too much hype and am more annoyed by them. Except the Yankees, I will hate them to the day I die.

I'm only truly pationate of one sport and that's the NFL. I don't hate any team but being a Cowboys fan my natural rivals are the Giants, Redskins and Eagles. That being said:

1. Giants- I respect them too much to hate them, the organization has won 2 recent superbowls so you have to give them credit where credit is due.

2. Redskins- The skins and Cowboys have a long dark history dating back to the 70's, but that's before my time and I hold no ill will against the team, fans etc.

3. Eagles- This is the only team that I am close to hating, and it's only because of the local fan base. I went to a Cowboys/Philly game in Philly a few years back and the fans were complete assholes. It's one thing to talk smack, thats part of the game and I'm down with that, but it's another to throw food and drinks. Common people lets get with the program and act like mature adults, the fans there totally reminded me of grade school drama bullshit :mad: But on a good note I got brought up to the owners box and got to meet Jeff Lurie- Eagles owner. He personally refunded me $1,500- his guesstimate for my travel expenses, ticket expenses etc. He shelled out 15 $100 bills to me on the spot, that was a class act IMO.

PS- I've been to every current NFL stadium except for Raiders, I just don't feel like getting shanked lol. Philly was the only place that I had a bad experience and I've worn my Cowboy gear at each stadium.

Edited by JAW LV