Batman: Arkham Asylum/City Reference

l Zleek l

If you get platinum on Groundhog Asylum, like I just did, the unlocked line of text says

"Next stop, the city"

Given the Asylum title of the track, just thought it was interesting. I looked up the game developers of both games but no linkage as far as I know, just a little nod to the franchise I believe. There are actually quite a few references I've found in the Platinum texts, such as GET TO THE CHOPPA. Let me know if you guys see any other ones :)

• 3 months later...

If you played Trials HD, you might remember that the 3 Groundhog Tracks back then were called Groundhog Begins, Groundhog Returns and Groundhog Forever - all tied in with the Batman films.

Now with Groundhog Asylum, I'm betting we'll see a Groundhog City in a future dlc pack.. maybe even the pack coming very soon ;]

If you played Trials HD, you might remember that the 3 Groundhog Tracks back then were called Groundhog Begins, Groundhog Returns and Groundhog Forever - all tied in with the Batman films.

that is a very good point! i never noticed that, well spotted.

Platinum? LMAO! I'm doing good just finishing a track! Sometimes not even that. But I do like those little hints to other games.

yeh same here. i only have 3 platinums and all 3 are for skill games. i stuggled to get gold on all the medium tracks, and only managed gold for one hard track, silver on the rest. and i can't even finish most of the extreme tracks, i've done 3 of them.