We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns travelling weapon collection

Jmech4889

In order to make this achievement easily attainable, I'd like to make a sponsored collection of all 50 legendary weapons needed for the achievement that can be passed from player to player, and then be tracked here at the Fable 3 forum.

How this should work:

When someone wants to receive all the weapons they need, they can come to this thread and find the last person to have received the collection, then message them through xbl asking that they pass it along to them. Then that person will yet again pass it along when it's been requested of them. Like a hot-potato of achievements.

A few basic rules:

Obviously people are going to need to be honest and not keep everything for themselves, but even more important is people need to NOT BE LAZY. If you have the collection it falls on you to respond to people who ask. If you do not want the responsibilty of having to be the keeper, please just say so and give back the weapons when the achievement unlocks. If you do not normally have a Gold account maybe it would be best that you not hang onto the collection either.

Some tips:

Giving away all 50 weapons takes time and is a bit of a pain, so before you ask to have them it would be a huge help if you attempted to get all the legendaries available in your game first. That way instead of gifting 40 weapons a person will only have to gift 20 or so.

Please try to keep track of what you need and already have. Use Nozza's Legendary Weapons List so that you're in-the-know about what weapons are being traded.

Important:

When you've recieved all the weapons and have the achievement, please come back here and declare that you're the current contact for them. Both the giver and the receiver can do this just to be safe.

Other useful things to remember are that you need a Gold account to interact with other players in Fable 3, you should use your headset if you have one, and to make sure you save before you leave someones game.

All it will take is a little cooperation from people and this thread can potentially help people for a long time. If it seems like a lot of work just remember that this method is way easier than having one person keep all the weapons and taking requests from strangers all the time. Also remember that none of this would be possible without xbox360achievements.org, so many many thanks to the website and to all those who keep it running.

Edited by Jmech4889

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good idea. I think it has the potential to benefit everyone in the long run provided everyone is responsible and passes the set onto the next person.

I think it may also be a good idea to keep most, if not all, of the correspondence and the conversation here on the forums so that the current holder is not bombarded with messages over Xbox Live.

On a related note, I am interested in being a part of this, how are we getting this started?

In response to Shootydogthing's message on XBL, the weapons i need are: Beadle's Cutlass, Mr. Stabby, Slimquick, Souldrinker, The Swinging Sword, Thunderblade, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Jack's Hammer , Mallet's Mallet, Tannar's Glory, The Tenderiser, The TYPO, Bloodcraver, Briar's Blaster, Dragonstomper .48 , Reaver Industries Perforator, Tee Killer Shooter , Arkwright's Flintlock, The Hero's Companion, Marksman 500, Simmon's Shotgun, Skorm's Justice, Swift Irregular.

Well, for now I'm still on the list but my needs are dwindling. I'm looking to trade for the following while we wait. Perhaps I can take myself out of the list by the time it comes back around to me. :)

If you need commons (shop weapons), I can trade multiples of those for the following. I also have two relics I can trade away as well as a few other uncommons. I will update my inventory later this week on what I can trade.

NEED:

None

HAVE TO TRADE:

Edited by WesCoast
Finding weapons

Hey guys i would like to be next. I am currently going through other games and buying from the shops. This is what i need:

Swords

-Avo's Lamentation

-The Casanova

-Souldrinker

-The Swing Sword

-Thunderblade

Hammers

-The Faerie Hammer of the Moon King

-Hammer of Wilmageddon

-Jack's Hammer

-Sorrow's Fist

Pistols

-Bloodcraver

-Chickenbane

-The Ice Mainden

-Mirian's Mutilator

Rifles

-Arkwright's Flintlock

-Scattershot

-Simmon's Shotgun

-Skorm's Justice

Edited by Eagleseye15
layout re-organised

Hey guys i would like to be next. I am currently going through other games and buying from the shops. This is what i need:

Swords

-Avo's Lamentation

-The Casanova

-Souldrinker

-The Swing Sword

-Thunderblade

Hammers

-Hammer of Wilmageddon

-Jack's Hammer

-Sorrow's Fist

Pistols

-Bloodcraver

-Chickenbane

-The Ice Mainden

-Mirian's Mutilator

Rifles

-Arkwright's Flintlock

-Scattershot

-Simmon's Shotgun

-Skorm's Justice

Never mind....

Edited by WesCoast
Found weapons

This is my last achievement so I could use some help with it please :) Here's the weapons I need:

SWORDS

Avo's lamentation

beadle's cutlass

mr stabby

really sharp pair scissors

swinging sword

HAMMERS

dragonbone

faeie hammer of moon king

hammer of wilmageddon

jack's hammer

scythe'swarhammer

sorrow's fist

tenderizer

typo

PISTOLS

barnumficator

blood craver

briar's blaster

ice maiden

RIFLES

facemelter

sandgoose

simmon's shotgun

skorm's justice

swift irregular

Well... NonExistent God sent me a message over XBL saying he'd send me another message when he has his friend all sorted out but I haven't received another message yet.

I'll be passing the weapons along to WesCoast if he still needs them by the time I receive them.

Edited by Zniper Alpha
O.C.D.

I finished yesterday afternoon so now I am ready when you are.

Also, I had a bit of trouble joining Shootydogthing's game when she was giving me the weapons originally due to a difference in DLC. After I downloaded the same DLC as her i could join no problem, so it seems you have to have exactly the same content.

I have the Traitor's Keep Quest Pack, the Free Yule Hat and the Free Weapons pack. I'll send you a message on XBL aswell :)

This is a wonderful idea. Here's the list of weapons I need:

• Hammer of Wilmageddon
  • Jack's Hammer
  • Lunarium Pounder
  • The TYPO

• Bloodcraver
  • Briar's Blaster
  • Chickenbane
  • The Ice Maiden
  • Tee Killer Shooter

• Arkwright's Flintlock
  • The Hero's Companion
  • The Sandgoose
  • The Shrieking Pilgrim
  • Simmon's Shotgun
  • Skorm's Justice

Just to let you guys know, I have no interest in keeping the weapons I listed above. I will give them back as soon as I get the achievement.

I have all 3 free pieces of DLC.

EDIT: You guys can go ahead and remove me from the waiting list. I will be borrowing WesCoast's weapons. Like I said here, I have no interest in keeping the ones I'm missing, so both threads serve the same purpose for me. :)

Edited by TheOwl

Well, I'm ready to pass these onto WesCoast if you still need any of them. If not, then I'll hand over whatever Eagleseye15 needs.

After WesCoast and Eagleseye 15, I'm next in line. Then I'll hand them over to xenomorphs (wipeoutboy1). Then the Owl. Just trying to keep the order clear :) Also, gotta admit I'm pretty damn antsy and excited to get my last chievie.

Edited by blackhalominty

I'm not too sure if WesCoast still needs but I'll wait and see when he goes online next to let you know. Thanks:)

You can skip me. I got involved with another trading ring through my soliciting at Brightwall. My achievement is unlocked and I'm loaning my weapons out through that circle. :woop:

For those of you with long lists, let me know and I can get some of my extras in the loop.

Do you still need all of this stuff or have you obtained some of them? I'll want to be able to view your list on my PC while I trade to you.

Rather than through XBL messages.

Swords

-Avo's Lamentation

-The Casanova

-Souldrinker

-The Swing Sword

-Thunderblade

Hammers

-Hammer of Wilmageddon

-Jack's Hammer

-Sorrow's Fist

Pistols

-Bloodcraver

-Chickenbane

-The Ice Mainden

-Mirian's Mutilator

Rifles

-Arkwright's Flintlock

-Scattershot

-Simmon's Shotgun

-Skorm's Justice

Hey

I would really like to do this aswell, my hard drive was wiped a couple of years back and I lost everything, so I need to start again however I am in no hurry and don't mind playing through to get some to make it easier, usually online at all times

GT Ultras500

Do you still need all of this stuff or have you obtained some of them? I'll want to be able to view your list on my PC while I trade to you.

Rather than through XBL messages.

Not Scattershot but i'll need the rest of them yes.Thanks. when do you go online usually? I'm from Alberta, Canada so we are just 1 hour difference.