Do you remember your first post?

Tomsv

Do you remember your first post?

If so post it here :)

For people wanting to check, here is how

1. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php?do=process

2. Type your name in the box for "Search By Username" and select "Find Posts By User" in the drop down box.

3. See where it says "Sort Results by" and select "Last Posting Date" and "In Ascending Order"

4. See where it says "Show Results as" and select "Posts" instead of "Threads".

5. Search :dance:

Edited by troy0891

My first post was back in 2008 and was when I posted in the Member Profiles section:

Hello! I am Kairi and I made an account here today!

I got my first Xbox yesterday (the elite) along with Rock Band 2, Blue Dragon, and Infinite Undiscovery. I am very friendly and I will be friends with anyone!

Sadly, I do not have any access to Xbox Live.

Iapologize if my spelling is a bit bad. I have a bad keyboard, so it doesnt resgister things sometimes. I try to edit everything, but I might miss a few things, so sorry about that.

Anyway, I am glad to be here! '-'

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68298

New to forum, just registered today... But ive been a fan of the site for quite some time, always come here for achievement help, looking fwd to being part of this community :)

4/23/2008

I used this site for a while before ever signing up.

I'm not sure it was my first, but this was the earliest I could find.

I like helping people.

Trying to, but the search function won't allow me to find it.

Then you suck at searching :p

I decided to search for you and this was the earliest post I came up with. Made the same day you joined the site.

Edited by Veedrock

Whoops...I just realized that I posted my first thread and not my first post. XD Sorry about that! Here is my actual first post:

I just got my Xbox and I was looking at Mirror's Edge and I think it looks pretty cool. Is the game really good? I only have enough for a few games and Im not sure what to buy.

It was about me wanting to get Mirror's Edge. I have the game now, and I'm horrible at it! I may go back to it someday and try to get more achievements in it.

I think the "Stone Cold Crazy" achievement is still attainable on difficulties besides Expert. I can consistently get 55k on Medium and I know I can get the 65k needed if I can consistently get x3 multiplies in the freeforms. I do much worse on hard since I can't keep a multiplier at all when the freeforms come up.

Most of these song specific achievements are insanely hard and I keep getting close to throwing this guitar out the window. Any tips would be helpful. :)

Apparently this is it

Edited by Ty-Rex

Wow, mine was just one step up from spam lmao.

Thank you!!!

This was on 11-25-2010 on the Madden Moment Guide for Madden NFL 11.

For people wanting to check, here is how

1. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php?do=process

2. Type your name in the box for "Search By Username" and select "Find Posts By User" in the drop down box.

3. See where it says "Sort Results by" and select "Last Posting Date" and "In Ascending Order"

4. See where it says "Show Results as" and select "Posts" instead of "Threads".

5. Search :dance:

Edited by Foxxy kyle

Guest Scotty

How do you search for your first post? i'm terrified of what it will be, but i wanna know now:p i can only go back about 3 weeks.

How do you search for your first post? i'm terrified of what it will be, but i wanna know now:p i can only go back about 3 weeks.

Check post #20 :p

---

Mine was a "rant" about the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo. It was mainly about "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" stuff and also some things that were broken.

Edited by Jardinho

Guest Scotty
Check post #20 :p

Hey, reading comprehension is hard for some people.

i'm gonna include my very imaginative original username:p this is from the borderlands forum. Anyway, i have found apparently my first post and it was woefully underwhelming...

I personally didnt like this game at first thought it was too hard, i was too used to cod. especialy when i first fought nine toes took me ages and switched it off for about a month then when id finished all my other games i forced myself back on it for some more achievements and well about 6 months later its now my number 2 game ever, not stopped playing since.

i love the fact that it is one big badly written sentence, then out of nowhere i chuck a comma in at the end. what was the fucking point:p looking through a few of my earlier posts and the way i wrote was very text-like. fucking despise myself for that right now.