Perfectionist Video Walkthrough

So now you have episode 2 done. I would imagine the next part would be selling things at the museum and turning in quests and such, before heading back to the Floatyard to get the projector you missed.

Ha, yes, episode two FINALLY finished and uploaded to Youtube! I think the next few parts are just like you said, running around finishing off various quests, buying and selling items, basically doing everything you can before heading off to Ventureland!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed his videos to the letter, and I got "Devoted Pin Collector" at the exact same time he did in his last video. So yes, if you follow what he does, you should get all 176 pins by the end.

This might also mean you get "Master Pin Collector" slightly early, for some reason I unlocked it at 175 pins.

I don't know if that will be the case or not, since I did get that other pin you didn't during Dark Beauty Castle, that I mentioned in a previous post. I might end up with 176.

Well it was like I got the pin for completing every time trial in Autotopia and it give me the Pin Collector achievement, even though I had one left to get, which was the "Aggressive Driver" pin from the Pin Trader in Mean Street, so I'm not really sure what went on there!

Small problem with the last video, in helping Clarabelle. You apparently had all of the flower costume pieces for it since you turned it in right away, but I've followed your videos, and I only have the hat part of the costume..

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, you only needed the hat. I didn't have it at first (I accidently sold it with the other items in the last part, so I had to buy it back).

Edited by GalaxyRed13

Small problem with the last video, in helping Clarabelle. You apparently had all of the flower costume pieces for it since you turned it in right away, but I've followed your videos, and I only have the hat part of the costume..

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, you only needed the hat. I didn't have it at first (I accidently sold it with the other items in the last part, so I had to buy it back).

Sorry, so just to be clear, you're all good?

I've played with your video guide and do the rest by myself. Now I've 174 pins and can't buy anymore...

The missing pins are "Ian the Ghost" and "Petetronic", both available in the pin trade shop. Maybe do you've the same problems with pins? It's possible, that the pin trade shop eventually sell them?

In my opinion, I played very well and do not make any mistakes, so why I missing two pins? :(

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :)

I've played with your video guide and do the rest by myself. Now I've 174 pins and can't buy anymore...

The missing pins are "Ian the Ghost" and "Petetronic", both available in the pin trade shop. Maybe do you've the same problems with pins? It's possible, that the pin trade shop eventually sell them?

In my opinion, I played very well and do not make any mistakes, so why I missing two pins? :(

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :)

Have you looked in any of the other stores to see if you can buy the pins there? It's happened to me once, where a pin I usually buy from the pin trader was actually in Bog Easy. Not sure if it's a glitch or not.

I think so. Two shops in Mean Street, one in Bog Easy and the last one in Ventureland.

I've to collect many items for the costumes, maybe the missing pins are sometimes in the pin trade shop...

Edit: Did it!!1 I've forgot the second shop in Bog Easy and they sell the two missing pins. :woop:

Edited by Sleip

Just letting you know, I'm still going to use this guide, but I'm selling the 360 game and the system soon, abandoning it in favor of Sony. So I've purchased this game on PS3 (via the Playstation Store). I'll still use your perfectionist guide on there, though. Although, if you don't have an account on the sister site PS3trophies.org, do I have permission to link to your perfectionist guide to help players on there?

Edited by GalaxyRed13

Just letting you know, I'm still going to use this guide, but I'm selling the 360 game and the system soon, abandoning it in favor of Sony. So I've purchased this game on PS3 (via the Playstation Store). I'll still use your perfectionist guide on there, though. Although, if you don't have an account on the sister site PS3trophies.org, do I have permission to link to your perfectionist guide to help players on there?

Yes that's fine!