NCAA Rosters?

SteroidalEagle

Hey guys, I know last year there was a team of people that put together a very well named roster of all of the players, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they're going to do this again this year or not, and if they are what are the download file's gamertag to search for? I can't seem to play this game without rosters for my team, and I'd rather not sit there for an hour typing in names from this month's Blue and Gold (Notre Dame's magazine/newspaper). I seen there was a site selling a USB drive for 40 bucks, which is an ungodly price for me. So I'd really apperciate if anyone knew this. Thanks in advance!

dont pay any $$$ for rosters, it usually takes a few days after the game is released, but eventually someone will have all the roster names attached to their gamertag for download under Roster Share. I usually just search for a gamertag with a decent roster online and then manually edit my favorite team to get it perfect.

also, i do love your katy perry gif, but id be careful of the admins seeing it, cause its way too big, ive gotten infractions in the past, supposed to be smaller than 300x500

Here is a link to a forum that has info about getting the named rosters.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/ncaa-football-12/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-59571616&pid=624639&tag=topics%3Btitle

I used their rosters last year and it's pretty good. I guess they already have the game and are about half way naming the rosters so they should have them done pretty soon.

Theres actually a lot of people that do rosters for free!, go to operation sports and find it there. or you can just add FAIRDALE KINGS -gt in a few days he has a few teams done at the moment put he is still working on the major conference teams.. so sit tight and wait a few days or spend 40 bucks for a usb and rosters!

For years I always thought I needed real names mainly to import them into madden. Last year I used false names and just put in real Buckeye names. I then realized its no big deal. After a few season all the real name players are gone and you are forced to use false names anyways.

I have used the community roster from Operation Sports for several years now and they are always excellent. Fairdalekings are fine, but I don't think they are as comprehensive as the work done on the community rosters. However, the community rosters can take a week or two to get done. I've always used gt: "ccaarrssoonn3" once the rosters are done.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/486989-official-ncaa-2012-community-roster-project-thread.html

Official NCAA 2012 Community Roster Project Thread (360)

It's that time of year again. The Community roster project will be back again in full force this year. We will be getting the game a week early and have every intention of having the rosters out July 12th.

How do I download the rosters?:

To download, do as followed

1) Team Management

2) Roster Share

3) Download roster

4) Enter desired Xbox live account name. For instance "CcAaRrSsOoNn3"

5) "Do you wish to Download?" Yes.

Who will have the Roster:

The roster will be under the lockers of as of now

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3

2) Nsuplaya84

3) THE MASSACRE771

4) CK11

5) Petey Kirch

What to expect from these Rosters:

In this year's addition of 2012 you will the addition of Head Coaches. Each team will be named with the Head Coaches as well. We will be doing the following ...

1) Complete naming of all 120 Teams

2) Correct heights, weights and skin color.

3) Head Coaches named

4) Dreads taken on and off of all players accordingly

5) Equipment changes.

6) Coordinators named

Q&A:

-Do I have to be on your friends list?

No. You do not have to be on any of the above mentioned names list to download the file.

-Can you get me a copy of the game early?

Unfortunately, I cannot. We are given a limited number of copies.

-Will you add my friend? He plays for "X School and will be star!"

If your friend is the next big thing I am sure he will be added to the game. If he is the 750 rated WR going to Eastern Michigan and will not see the field we likely will not add him due to him being your friend.

-How can I contribute to the file?

We are always looking for input. I live in Virginia, I cannot eat, sleep and breathe USC football. So I rely on what sources, magazines, television that I can find. I cannot, nor will any of us ever be 100% correct on any of these rosters. If you have knowledge, please share. If you have anything to contribute to the file, please share. If you want to gripe and complain about us making a mistake, send us a message. We will try to fix major mistakes, they are bound to happen. We cannot fix every problem that may happen. Remember, you are one person who is a fan of your team. There are 15,000 other people who are fans of your team and see things completely different. We try to to the best we can with what we can find.

-Editors Note

When telling us to edit players, try to keep people close to the position that they play now. For example, if Player A is an offensive lineman do not have us switch him to a reserve Cornerback. The reason being, is last year when we did this we ended up with Receivers/Corners with Offensive lineman arms or vise versa. I know it will happen and it is inevitable. However if possible try to get QB/RB/WR/CB/S together and OL/DL/LB together.

and as of yesterday:

PLEASE READ: The roster file will NOT be ready when you get your game on Tuesday. They actually will not be done on Tuesday at all. With the tremendous amount of errors, players missing, players needed to be moved, the slow loading times and the up and down status of EA's servers over the weekend it just wasn't possible this year. We are still working around the clock 24/7 to finish the project.

Also, know that we are looking at and discussing all the suggested changes that you guys post. We ay not respond but we definitely see it and it is not being ignored. We are trying to stay away from request that based simply on opinion and tend to focus on changes that can somewhat be backed up. For example, I've found information stating that Joseph Gray could possibly start for San Jose State. We don't want him sitting at a 45 or 50 OVR if he is the potential starter so a change may be warranted in that situation. Suggestions such as "WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration (at least not during this phase of the project).

pastapadre does the rosters for free i found that out when looking for rosters for ncaa football 11 hope this helps

Yep, free is awesome. Also, he already has it available as of this morning. Go to rosters, download roster, search 'pastapadre', download.