Render Unto Cesear

MetalNutz

For whatever reason when I try this quest everyone in the Legion camp is hostile towards me. I have the mark of cesear in my inventory and no companion with me. If there is a solution it would be appreciated.

This is actually a very good topic because I have the same issue. The mark does not seem to work at all. Gonna try the armor.

You don't NEED Legion armour on. But make sure that you have no companion with you (Esp. Boone as I believe he hates Legion). Check your Perks as Boone might still technically be with you. (This happened to me through story progression, he was "with" me but had been left at the door automatically.) Find your companion and tell him to go back to the Lucky 38 to wait for you. You should be able to enter the areas with Legion and not be hostile now. You only need the Mark of Caesar to be neutral.

EDIT: Just to clarify, Boone gets seperated but doesn't leave, check outside the Lucky 38 as he might be standing there.

This problem occurred for me at the end of G.I. Blues as well, with a different companion but the NCR went hostile when they shouldn't have been.

Edited by MKLKT