Game of the Year Edition DLC Problem

Shinra1stClass

I bought the Game of the Year edition and followed the manual which said I should install the DLC before starting the game.

After I left the vault in the beginning of the game all of the DLC quests appeared at once but I ignored them and decided to do the main story first (and I didnt`t check my quest screen at the time).

Now I am somewhere half way through the game I guess, and I decided to to any DLC quest in between the main story for experience.

And now my quest screen doesn`t show any of the DLC quests.

I do have the radio signal of Wernher for example which I think is part of some DLC, but there is no quest notice and no map marker.

I have tried deleting the DLC from my HDD and reinstalling it but the quests do not appear.

Any help would be appreciated, I really don`t know what to do.

I vaguely remember that when I started the game a few days back and loaded my save file it said something about content beeing removed but that didn`t make any sense back then and it still doesn`t because I never deleted anything.

I bought the Game of the Year edition and followed the manual which said I should install the DLC before starting the game.

After I left the vault in the beginning of the game all of the DLC quests appeared at once but I ignored them and decided to do the main story first (and I didnt`t check my quest screen at the time).

Now I am somewhere half way through the game I guess, and I decided to to any DLC quest in between the main story for experience.

And now my quest screen doesn`t show any of the DLC quests.

I do have the radio signal of Wernher for example which I think is part of some DLC, but there is no quest notice and no map marker.

I have tried deleting the DLC from my HDD and reinstalling it but the quests do not appear.

Any help would be appreciated, I really don`t know what to do.

I vaguely remember that when I started the game a few days back and loaded my save file it said something about content beeing removed but that didn`t make any sense back then and it still doesn`t because I never deleted anything.

i dont know if it could be a glitch or not, you could clear your cache to see if that works. there is no marker for the alien one i dont think, you have to follow the radio signal, listen to it and it gets stronger the closer you get. failing that go to www.fallout.wikia.com and lookup the locations and travel to them in-game to see if you can activate them that way. good luck;)