War Supporter

SteroidalEagle

I seen someone ask for this on the forums, and I found a video that has the full medal list, and thought I should share.

War Supporter "Play in 5 Gears Events"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFSOrmSJKg&feature=related]Gears of War 3 GOW3 All Characters All Challeneges All Maps and Guns - YouTube[/ame]

It's at :32 seconds.

yes they do. sorry lol

seriously 3.0 requires every single onyx medal. only one it shouldn't require is the beta tester one.

That can't be. That means that everyone who didn't participate in the beta can't get 1k. I'm sure the medals that you unlock once don't level up and it's not possible to reach onyx with them, therefore don't count towards 3.0

edit: I vote OP for the best signature EVER!

Edited by collin232

That can't be. That means that everyone who didn't participate in the beta can't get 1k. I'm sure the medals that you unlock once don't level up and it's not possible to reach onyx with them, therefore don't count towards 3.0

u misread what he said. He said the only medal that you wont need is the beta tester one

That's fucked up. I'm not doubting you, but until I hear it from Epic I won't be certain. Basically you need Gears 2 to get every achievement on Gears 3. Isn't that a breach in the "code" or something? Fucked up...

And I'm also contemplating, seeing as those medals can only be earned once, there's no leveling it up, perhaps they don't count? Unless you unlock them and they go straight to Onyx... Which wouldn't make much sense.

Edited by The Bum-Mobile

That's fucked up. I'm not doubting you, but until I hear it from Epic I won't be certain. Basically you need Gears 2 to get every achievement on Gears 3. Isn't that a breach in the "code" or something? Fucked up...

And I'm also contemplating, seeing as those medals can only be earned once, there's no leveling it up, perhaps they don't count? Unless you unlock them and they go straight to Onyx... Which wouldn't make much sense.

That's what I said above. The one time medals have 1 star under them the rest have 4. Unless your right about them starting at onyx, they shouldn't count towards 3.0

Those medals for having Seriously 2.0

That medal was for Seriously 3.0, not 2.0.

Microsoft doesn't allow for achievements to be tied to other games, so "Legacy" medals (as I think they're called) should not count towards Seriously 3.0. I'm pretty sure Rod even directly stated Old Guard and Beta Tester would not count.

Edited by Veedrock

That medal was for Seriously 3.0, not 2.0.

Microsoft doesn't allow for achievements to be tied to other games, so "Legacy" medals (as I think they're called) should not count towards Seriously 3.0. I'm pretty sure Rod even directly stated Old Guard and Beta Tester would not count.

Yea I looked at it as close as I could and I think that's a 3 not a 2

For all those of you that say that theres a rule against one game having an achievement that requires playing another may want to look at this

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/battlestations-pacific/achievement/25346-Hero-of-Midway.html

That said Epic have said in the past that the Legacy ones arent required but they could have made them a requirement if they wanted.