Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

with the unofficial matches thing, it cause you not to be able to get different ranks, so that sucks. but I'm hosting a boosting match tonight, everyone interested send me a message, it will be hosted around 11 - 11:30 eastern time. all will be welcome to join and boost. it will be going for a few hours.

EDIT: No longer boosting Dead Or Alive 4

Edited by omegamustard

Hey what's up guys I need three online achievements, I got all the other ones on my own. I need the A, S, and SS achievement. I'm currently a B after trying my damndest to stay there. If anyone could help me get these last three I'll be willing to help with any achievements you need. Send me a message on live if you can help and I'll set up a party ASAP or if you want to set one thats fine with me. I'm Eastern Time (New York) and my gamertag is BrycesBabyGirl.

I'm normally on from 5pm-10:30pm at night because school isn't out yet (damnit) lol so let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Oh! By the way, the 100 hours achievement, can you leave it on a sparring match? Or do you have to be in a versus match to get that? I'v been leaving my xbox running all day while I'm not home to get the achievement.

you live in my time zone then, i live in NC. we usually do the boosting matches on Saturday night, starting at 11 pm - until, so yeah, we all need the ranks up to SS, and idk about your question about sparring matches, think you have to leave it on Vs. matches. but i could be wrong.

Edited by omegamustard

i have been thinking, how we do the boosting matches, we are really getting nowhere, our ranks usually don't increase but by 1000 points. maybe we should like have one person just keep beating everyone, then we he gets done, let him leave, then the next person do it and so forth, that way when one person gets SS, then he can start losing so others can get to SS. It will still take some time, but not as long as it is taking with us doing it the way we are.

Edited by omegamustard

I was going through my friends list and by accident I deleted someone from the forum. So please send me another request and when is the next boosting match? Saturday and sundy only? Please let me know and I agree with the one peson at a time, it'll take a while but I think it'll be more effective.

yeah, we are gonna try this method, just hope everyone that reaches SS comes back and lets others boost off of them. but i'll check my list and to see if it was me you deleted.

Edited by omegamustard

is it too late for a starter to join the sessions?

my rating is what-ever it is when you haven't battled online!

let me know either way,

cheers, Kol!

edit:

I now have the 20 wins in a row!

but i'm still up for trading win streaks (20 if people need that)

gains towards my 100, and also boosts my rank!

if this msg aint been edited then I'm up for it!

Add me! :)

alright, if nothing comes up tomorrow night, Saturday, at about 11:00 - 11:30 pm Eastern time, i will be hosting a match and everyone who wants in that i don't already know, send me a friend request and message letting me know, so i'll know how many people the room will be.

Edited by omegamustard

Hey im looking for some help with most of the online achievements too. Hopefully somebody can help me out:

Gamertag: ju Rocks Fresh

Achievement needed: B-SS grades & consecutive winning streaks

Achievement Traded: Anything you need & I also have lots of other 360 games

Timezone: US - Central Time

Time Available: Anyday after 6 PM CST

Gamertag: Pizzle213

Achievement needed: grades B-SS, 50 & 100 wins online

Achievement Traded: Whatever you need with the games I have

Timezone: Us Easern

Time Available: Whenever I'm on ;)

Send me a Fr and say its about DoA achievements. I won't bail out on anybody :)

edit: xbox membership just ran out recently but I'll be getting another one shortly

Gamertag: quick5057

Achievement Needed: A, S, and SS

Achievement Traded: Only online achievements

Timezone: PST (California)

Time Available: Only at night after 9 PM

Send me a FR and message if you're interested. I also have a second account for boosting rank in survival. Make sure you have a second account too, so we can both boost our rank. Matches become unofficial after a survival match if we use the same accounts.

Gamertag: Cylepher

Achievement Needed: All of the online ones.

Achievement traded: Any that i can help with, mainly online i guess

Timezone: GMT +10 (Guam)

Time Available: Mostly at night, starting at 6/7PM till midnight or beyond on weekdays. All day on weekends. :D

Please send me a FR and I'll add you. I"m looking to get all the online achievements.