Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (Xbox One version)

DEG23

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by DEG23

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is so inactive. I envy the people who were able to transfer their characters. I had all of the achievements on the 360, but my character was lost in one of the last wave of glitches they had last year. I had nothing to transfer and now I have to start all over.

I doubt there will be any takers, but would there - by chance - happen to be three other people on here who need the rally race achievement? It's easy to get it for everybody if we can find a total of four.

This thread is so inactive. I envy the people who were able to transfer their characters. I had all of the achievements on the 360, but my character was lost in one of the last wave of glitches they had last year. I had nothing to transfer and now I have to start all over.

I doubt there will be any takers, but would there - by chance - happen to be three other people on here who need the rally race achievement? It's easy to get it for everybody if we can find a total of four.

im down for this achievement as well

Hey guys I just started the online side of gta 5 and don't have any friends to do missions with. Every time I try to do missions people just ignore it or want to kill me lol. Kinda hard to rank up that way. Anyways feel free to message me on here or on Xbox live. Gt: jdontherocks82

Edited by JDontheRocks82

looking to do achievements, boost missions etc also looking to do the money glitch on dock and roll easy 54k in 4 mins if we have 8 people, must have mic as we need to communicate, can be done with just 2 people but you don't win as much money add me GT : Conquester

hello

anyone want to help me with getting some platinum awards, like the tennis ones and such.

will help in return with anything you want.

Also we are hosting a money boosting lobby today so if anyone wants in hit me up.(the one with the bike race)

just sent me a message.

GT De Echte Topper

Edited by Johan

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (Xbox One version)