Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably pre oreder to get those two extra guys im a sucker for free shit. just like left 4 dead 2 i wanted to pre it so i can get that silly ass bball bat. I'm sure you can actually download it now from the market place if so man theres no reason to pre games oh well.

but yes, if i get it I'll be happy to boost with peeps hit me up!

To anyone who cares. I think one of the quickest ways to get score is to keep hacking a machine or turret.

Find a partner and go to a machine. 1st person hacks and then the next person hacks it right back and go back and forth. 10 hacks is a 100. Find a team mode that last the longest and do it.

Anyone up for this send me a message on XBL

GT = Trapstar OO7 (the numbers are letters)

im trying to find a team of players to boost with who can all equally and within a few games all get the capture the little sister achievement and possibly the level 40 cheevio as well which is over time. its really hard to capture he and i have never been on a team that captures her once. ive held her till i was 2 feet away from the hole and i died and noone was able 2 pick her up and place her where she needs 2 be. If ne1 is interested in trying this we can all be in a party and join in on the game and take turns getting this pain in the ass achievement. My tag is Raging Valkyrie, messege me and lemme know if your interested.