Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something about the recruiting with Texas that just seems unfair. I think it has something to do with number of high quality high school recruits that the state of Texas puts out every year. Being a good Texas school gives you an unnaturally high chance of keeping those kids in state. I too played as USC and won back-to-back National Championships and never even made it into the top ten recruiting classes. One season with Texas that ended with a loss in the National Championship Game and I had the best recruiting class by far. I guess you just don't mess with Texas.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg im so mad so i got like 120 G from one super sim game..then i did it again and i wall up 99 to 23 in the last quarter so i wudnt go over 100 point b/c ppl said sumethn about not getting GS then dics unreadbale..look at game..game is cracked on the 360 seal on baqq..fckin gamefly bull shit..so i have to get all the achiev. w/o playin one game at all..impossible?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/266/1Tc8P2Nh.jpgMr. February

30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgHave the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.

To get this you basically have to have the most 5-Star recruits during an off-season. If you win all your games as well as the National Championship, this really shouldn't be a problem. I got seven 5-Stars after winning every game and the championship with USC, so go with that if you're having trouble.

I did what you said, but I can't get the achievement to unlock. What should I do? I have tried twice and nothing. Could you please tell me exactly how you unlocked it. If you still remember. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can anyone shed some light on the 2 blocking achievements. I have 99'ed my team and zeroed all the other teams players and I still cant get this achievement. Any tips. The achievement guide wasnt to clear on those achievements and I am trying to figure out HOW it was stickied. Must be nice to sticky your own posts lol

Can anyone shed some light on the 2 blocking achievements. I have 99'ed my team and zeroed all the other teams players and I still cant get this achievement. Any tips. The achievement guide wasnt to clear on those achievements and I am trying to figure out HOW it was stickied. Must be nice to sticky your own posts lol

I wasn't a mod when I wrote this guide, so it was stuck by someone else who thought it was good enough. It was also one of the first I wrote, so yeah, it definitely isn't as good as my more recent guides.

But to answer your question, turn OFF offsides and just stand in front of the kicker, then jump (not at him, just jump up) when he kicks the ball.

I wasn't a mod when I wrote this guide, so it was stuck by someone else who thought it was good enough. It was also one of the first I wrote, so yeah, it definitely isn't as good as my more recent guides.

But to answer your question, turn OFF offsides and just stand in front of the kicker, then jump (not at him, just jump up) when he kicks the ball.

you could always edit it lol

anyhow, I do that but EVERY SINGLE FRICKING TIME my guy tackles the punter/field goal ball holder

• 3 months later...

So I'm not sure when the BCS invite is supposed to unlock...do you get the invite at the end of the year after the bowls are done, or the end of the regular season? Got my 1 to 6 star prestige with Buffalo, went 71-1, never saw an invite from anyone. Just need the invite to get 1000 finally...

Hey for the dynasty achievements, am I only allowed to play as ONE team? I got the other achievements playing with Oregon and played the game but now I'm just trying to get the 1-to-6 and BCS Conference invite so I'm doing it with like 11 teams....

Idk if I'm only supposed to do it with one team? hahahaha..

I'm on my second season simming and no achievements yet.

*I posted twice on here and on a different thread but it seems that this thread have more users reading it.

• 2 months later...